Horror Movie Mafia Sign up and Game thread

bcb1213

Just now, Pats#1 said:

If you mean into cultist, it appears not.

However, James visited me and was in turn converted into a vanilla townie.....from what, I have no idea. All I know is that James is now civ.

If you converted james. he would have no powers and would have no reason to out you because he's aligned with you now. 

Just now, Pats#1 said:
2 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

doesnt appear anyone was converted?

If you mean into cultist, it appears not.

However, James visited me and was in turn converted into a vanilla townie.....from what, I have no idea. All I know is that James is now civ.

Which would mean there either never was a cult....or we got it right and killed the cult leader in Bucs.

Just now, domepatrol91 said:

If you converted james. he would have no powers and would have no reason to out you because he's aligned with you now. 

no idea if this is plausible. not read up at all. just started readin again

1 minute ago, Pats#1 said:

Which would mean there either never was a cult....or we got it right and killed the cult leader in Bucs.

or they laid low for a night.

or their conversion isn't as apparent as we thought.

I've always been town, I was just saying I wasn't sure what James was BEFORE he visited me, but now I know for a fact he is Civ.

Him being alive but "paying a price" like BCB wrote, was either him losing his other/mafia designation and powers, or him losing his civ powers.

or they laid low for a night.

or their conversion isn't as apparent as we thought.

Oh, the way I read it was each night they try and convert....didn't know that it was a choice whether to try or not each night....definitely a possibility.

2 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

I've always been town, I was just saying I wasn't sure what James was BEFORE he visited me, but now I know for a fact he is Civ.

Him being alive but "paying a price" like BCB wrote, was either him losing his other/mafia designation and powers, or him losing his civ powers.

I would have to say it would be a civ losing his powers I don't see it as being possible to convert a mafia player to civ

alright. break time's over back to drinking.

ksj for now if it's not already there.

untouch, you better be right 

He's trying to make us forget that we were on to him as a likely cultist. And he's ignoring the fact that, as others have pointed out, there's ways for mafia to hit without being seen, ninja or catzy hits.

Archived