Horror Movie Mafia Sign up and Game thread

bcb1213

3 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

Willing to bet theres two groups of mafia and the other one is Utley, Cwood and jfin and they've just stayed silent the entire game

No Utley was invested and came back evil. We and Bucs were it. 

Anyway gg guys. My inexperience definitely started to show at the end. This really was my second game of mafia and it was a good learning experience. I will definitely play a little better next time I'm mafia. 

Assuming there's not a third living mafia member waiting to screw us up when we go for mookie again next day, I'd just say that the game was probably balanced around the cultist not dying day 2. He probably converted Cwood or Jfin, if he survived a few more days the game is a lot harder for us.

Day 6 I think 

Lol scum 

Town is OP  we quit 

Whicker is surrounded and the mob rips off the mettalic suit 

One member moves the exit door on the space ship, opens it and tossed Whicker into the chamber..  He then opens the outside door.  Whicker has his skin melted off his body 

Whicker has been eliminated 

He was Ripley, alien destroyer good aligned (green) 

You have 12 hours to send in night action 

4 hours ago, james.mcmurry13 said:

Assuming there's not a third living mafia member waiting to screw us up when we go for mookie again next day, I'd just say that the game was probably balanced around the cultist not dying day 2. He probably converted Cwood or Jfin, if he survived a few more days the game is a lot harder for us.

Don’t you think there would be something in the writeup? Or could it have been a conversion nobody knew about?

2 hours ago, domepatrol91 said:

Don’t you think there would be something in the writeup? Or could it have been a conversion nobody knew about?

You're right, probably no conversion. Second part of that still stands I think.

Night 6 

Cwood is hanging out when suddenly a hot brunette shows up at his door.  F it he thinks and slowly moves towards the door.  He opens it and whack! Cwood  takes a pipe to the noggin.  He's crawling on the floor bleeding and now sweating.  However cwood is tough, he crawls towards the door before looking around and saying, don't worry I'll get help as he drags his body across the tile floor 

Cwood is still alive! 

7 alive and voting, 4 to lynch 

Archived