Horror Movie Mafia Sign up and Game thread

bcb1213

1 minute ago, domepatrol91 said:

@Pats#1

You said you double checked your PM after everyone was getting on james... That's not true. You said "vanilla civ" or "vanilla town" several times AFTER james was questioned. You didn't realize your mistake until after I asked you... not based on what was going on with james. 

Everyone kept wondering if James was mafia and I was sitting there saying to myself he can't be because of him living and my powders must mean he's a townie.

But then everyone kept talking about his PM so I decided to check line again because a lot of people were leaving James and I didn't want a civ to get kynched. 

On 10/17/2017 at 10:49 PM, domepatrol91 said:

I tried to investigate untouch but got redirected to Tk3, where I found him to be evil aligned.

Would've been nice to have some clarification earlier, as I had this information before the writeups.

I don't know what it means for untouch. no idea.

It was the same night. 

Odds of there being two roles that could redirect for the mafia is very slim IMO. 

5 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

Only thing I'm not sure of is if I'll take someone out even with a community lynching 

How are you "not sure" if you have that?

What makes you even bring it up, other than to steer people away from your lynching?

1 minute ago, Pats#1 said:

Lynch away....pats

For what it's worth, you played a pretty strong game for a first timer. Took to this pretty well, will be interesting to see you in future games.

Pats.

Just now, domepatrol91 said:

How are you "not sure" if you have that?

What makes you even bring it up, other than to steer people away from your lynching?

I'm not steering them away. I just said I can only do harm to town now. So you might as well lynch me

Man I have no idea what to think about this whole Pats/James situation, but I know there's no way they're both telling the truth.

Overall pats has really been the most sketchy to me. The most recent posts about "might as well lynch me" really seems like a desperation grab at getting people off his lynch. He has clearly never been completely honest about his role, either, and I really can't get off of that.

1 minute ago, EliteTexan80 said:

For what it's worth, you played a pretty strong game for a first timer. Took to this pretty well, will be interesting to see you in future games.

Pats.

Thanks man I will definitely be back...really fun game

Archived