Horror Movie Mafia Sign up and Game thread

bcb1213

22 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

the people deserve a better fin. a better fin they shall receive. 

Take note. This guy here is dangerous when he skirts by like this. I'm almost willing to vote jfin and table the discussion for James/Pat's tomorrow.

3 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Take note. This guy here is dangerous when he skirts by like this. I'm almost willing to vote jfin and table the discussion for James/Pat's tomorrow.

2 minutes ago, james.mcmurry13 said:

What about whicker?

and utley tbh

4 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

i've never been mafia since you've begun playing mafia again, so how would you even know this ET

2 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

But @EliteTexan80 you want to kill a random with no ties to anyone so far, over one of two people who are clearly connected with 2 fishy stories?

I never said I wanted to do anything. Almost wanted isn't the same thing. 

I really wanted a "plop" and...I got one. xD

3 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

i've never been mafia since you've begun playing mafia again, so how would you even know this ET

2 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

& fwiw only posts i've read are the ones i've been tagged in & the ones on this page tbh 

Thanks kindly. 

...plop.

The only thing that made me vote for myself and sort of give up is the fact that apparently mafia can now purposely redirect civs into me now knowing I could immediately kill anyone I come in contact with, and worst comes to worst for Mafia, I take away a Civs powers

15 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

But @EliteTexan80 you want to kill a random with no ties to anyone so far, over one of two people who are clearly connected with 2 fishy stories?

One thing to note here: He is by far a random. He's part of the fabric of this game, and - if he IS Mafia - he's hoping for the fishy stories to put up enough cover to slip by.

Food for thought.

Just now, EliteTexan80 said:

One thing to note here: He is by far a random. He's part of the fabric of this game, and - if he IS Mafia - he's hoping for the fishy stories to put up enough cover to slip by.

Food for thought.

Correct. I meant random in comparison to the james/pats discussion. 

1 minute ago, domepatrol91 said:

What's standard PM for a roleblock or redirect?

Just still thinking about what could cause "finding nothing" when investing utley.

Maybe the redirect was to someone you already investigated? 

Archived