Horror Movie Mafia Sign up and Game thread

bcb1213

On 10/20/2017 at 6:42 AM, theuntouchable said:

Stay on whicker guys, he could be trying to set up for some kind of end game.

On 10/20/2017 at 11:09 AM, theuntouchable said:

Mookie because it's 100%

On 10/20/2017 at 12:55 PM, bcb1213 said:

Vote Count 

Mookie - - 2--Whicker, mookie, dome, touch, James 

Mookie has been lynched.  Write up incoming 

Hey guys 

Let's lynch Whicker 

Sounds good 

What I do?

Your scum 

No, I'm scum and town is OP.  F this 

OK, this couldn't possibly be a trap, you know like he randomly survived a killer already 

Mookie is surrounded.  Suddenly the lights come on and the producer comes running in.  No no!  You have to kill off everyone else before you kill off the main character. This isn't game of Thrones 

Mookie is still alive.  You have 16 hours to send in night PMs.  I'm not getting up at 4 am to do a writeup 

Your paranoia?

I no longer believe the game is going to end with a CWood lynch. I believe untouch is cult or mafia, possibly mafia turned cult and that's how he knew all the mafia guys. I think he played his hand one night too early. I'm not certain so my vote will stay on CWood 

Here's this... I couldn't sleep while remembering some of this stuff.

1) His "paranoia."

- He uses the term paranoid to describe himself a few times in this game. At least once when he was questioning me about the bucs lynch, and now again when he's questioning me for attempting to lynch CWood, who has confirmed he's cult. He claimed he was paranoid about the Whicker/Mookie situation, but voted Mookie and said it was 100%, just to have it not work out. That isn't paranoia. He was only truly paranoid twice, and he mentioned it (search tool) both times I successfully investigated a cult member.

On 10/17/2017 at 7:05 AM, theuntouchable said:

The reason I think it would be good play by mafia is Because he'd come out and say "hey lynch Bucs, he's not civ. If he is civ then lynch me". If he's mafia and Bucs is other then he proved to be correct. If he's an other and Bucs is mafia, he's also correct. Then at that point he'd almost be free and clear to move on. 

Yes, I know I'm always paranoid. Don't judge me.

On 10/17/2017 at 8:59 AM, theuntouchable said:
On 10/17/2017 at 8:46 AM, Hockey5djh said:

"im paranoid"....seems meh to me.

There's a lot more to it than that....

So, what else is to it?

2) His power.

- So he's a watcher, who is also bulletproof? Can I get some clarification here untouch? You got both? Civs get two bulletproof players? I know James is civ, so that means we got two bulletproof guys if untouch is in fact a civ?

On 10/17/2017 at 9:14 PM, theuntouchable said:

I watched tk3. I know for a fact that KSJ and dome visited him.

dome says his investigation was used on me but was redirected to tk3.

ksj claims he didn't use a move at all just that he has this random ability to always be with Jason. Which means me, sitting here watching tk3 somehow magically picked up that tk3 was thinking of his lovely mother before his dying moments. Like I'm some form of 1800CALLTHATCHICKCLEO and can pick up on his brainwaves. 

No. More like hell no. KSJ KILLED TK3. It is the ONLY logical explanation unless I'm a damn mind reader as well.

On 10/21/2017 at 6:58 AM, Whicker said:

Hahahahahaha so untouchable is just completely bulletproof?! Or does CWood have protection or something also? That just seems insane.

3) His vote.

If we lynch a cult member tonight, they cannot win by ratio be cause if they don't have it before the lynch they wont have it after. If we kill a townie by mistake, we don't know what could happen. Untouch should know this, but is still hesitant to vote CWood.

This isn't the first time. Look at when I had investigated bucs and was trying to out him.

On 10/17/2017 at 6:50 AM, theuntouchable said:
On 10/17/2017 at 6:47 AM, domepatrol91 said:

Ok.... forget the op.

town is red. Bucs is a blue cult member.

Assuming that’s true, based on just the statement you see above, what do you say?

Honestly? I'm torn. I'd rather go for mafia.  

Other oddities....

Right after untouch "went through the flames" (converted to cult?) and we voted to "save" him... CWood and Bucs nail a goodie. Did their new initiate have that info?

On 10/15/2017 at 6:28 PM, CWood21 said:
On 10/15/2017 at 6:10 PM, james.mcmurry13 said:

I think someone used a silence on mookie, then a civ tried to hit bucs, and mafia tried to hit untouch.

Mookie was very low activity mafia in the overwatch game (came in a few times giving excuses for not being active).

Mookie had to have been a silence, and I wouldn't put it past the mafia to silence one of their own.

On 10/15/2017 at 6:29 PM, bucsfan333 said:

Mookie

I like the logic behind it.

Right after my big post about bucs being possible scum (trying to keep my role secret) CWood is sceptical.

On 10/15/2017 at 8:11 PM, CWood21 said:

Would mafia really stick their neck out D1?

At this point, I was pushing bucs a bit harder. When we were trying to figure out what the weird "save untouch" thing was, untouch is linked in a post with Bucs and mookie, posted by Whicker.

On 10/16/2017 at 2:50 PM, Whicker said:

I still think the night actions point to Bucs, Mookie, and maybe untouchable as civ.

Trying to clear untouch as "maybe civ"  because he wasn't sure what was going on either. No idea what to think of this post other than it's a lot of scum in one post.

Untouch waits until a few votes start piling up on bucs.

On 10/16/2017 at 8:01 PM, theuntouchable said:
On 10/16/2017 at 8:00 PM, Whicker said:

I think you all have convinced me to switch over to bucs. His comment after the lynch is weird and I admit he checks the same boxes that Tk3 had. The main reason I was leaning town with him was because of the night action, but I believe it's now strongly possible he was hit by someone else. I also read back through his posts and he does seem to want to deflect a lot and it's weird he hasn't been around today.

What has you convinced?

Now that we know they were likely in cahoots, at this point was untouch with them?

On 10/16/2017 at 8:06 PM, theuntouchable said:
On 10/16/2017 at 7:45 PM, domepatrol91 said:

CWood brings it up.

Bucs levy's a threat. 

CWood deflects to risk.

Bucs goes back to OleXMad

Are you trying to say those two are in cahoots?

On 10/16/2017 at 8:07 PM, theuntouchable said:
On 10/16/2017 at 7:43 PM, kingseanjohn said:

I've only played in two games ever with converting. One game they went to mafia and the other they became others.

I've seen it be an other move more than anything. I've also seen it where others can win with civs or mafia more often than not.

untouch suggesting cult can win with townies. (maybe they can honestly, but he's floating it out there)

On 10/16/2017 at 8:13 PM, kingseanjohn said:

James, it feels like your'e trying to steer us away from bucs. Any reason why?

On 10/16/2017 at 8:15 PM, theuntouchable said:

I don't really get that feeling from him.

Hmmmmm.

Here comes the paranoia.

On 10/16/2017 at 8:13 PM, theuntouchable said:

IMO I see one of two scenarios. Dome is mafia and therefore knows Bucs isn't aligned with him but thinks/knows he is an other.

or dome is an other and thinks/knows Bucs is mafia. 

There is no other scenario that would give him knowledge that someone isn't aligned with him.

On 10/16/2017 at 9:29 PM, domepatrol91 said:

If we can all agree we should lynch a blue or a cultist I'll go ahead and spill the beans.

I mean more beans than the huge pot that's shattered on the floor.

On 10/16/2017 at 9:35 PM, domepatrol91 said:

On 10/16/2017 at 9:38 PM, domepatrol91 said:

I was being sarcastic.... yeah, like I said I already spilled one pot of beans.

On 10/16/2017 at 9:39 PM, james.mcmurry13 said:

Fava beans?

On 10/16/2017 at 9:41 PM, domepatrol91 said:

Incredible perception skills by Dr Lecter there. He sized up Ms Foster real quick there,

only problem is, dr Lecter is a cannibal. He's definitely crazy, but what if he's insane?

On 10/16/2017 at 9:41 PM, domepatrol91 said:

No I ate those

On 10/16/2017 at 9:41 PM, theuntouchable said:

The only thing with the blue text is that BCBs character is listed as blue text in the OP. I don't know the context of where your blue text came from tho.

On 10/16/2017 at 9:51 PM, domepatrol91 said:

bcb is gizmo. He made a bunch of other gremlins when he got water spilled on him right?

buc is cult based on what I know. Cult generally have an ability to quickly take over a game by converting.

On 10/16/2017 at 10:00 PM, theuntouchable said:

So where does your blue text come in?

On 10/16/2017 at 10:03 PM, domepatrol91 said:

Jesus Christ. I'm Hannibal Lecter. I have sick observation skills. I investigated Bucs on n1 and he came back Cult. A cults ability is basically convert someone every night until you own majority. Makes sense for this game where you need majority to Lynch. 

Gizmo/bcb gets water spilled on him and creates a bunch of evil gremlins in the movie. In the game I suspect Bucs is another gremlin and the fact the multiply so fast in the movie is what the cult ability is based off of. 

On 10/17/2017 at 3:21 AM, theuntouchable said:

Someone please tell me I'm not the only one who sees this. 

On 10/17/2017 at 3:23 AM, theuntouchable said:

Dome your theory was already far fetched as it was, this confirms it. 

On 10/17/2017 at 3:26 AM, theuntouchable said:

It's general baseless slander thrown out "in case he dies" in other words he's trying desperately to hammer home the idea that he is civ.

On 10/17/2017 at 3:27 AM, theuntouchable said:

@Whicker this is him realizing he doesn't actually have much after randomly throwing your name out there and retracting on it.

On 10/17/2017 at 3:38 AM, theuntouchable said:

I absolutely call shenanigans on this dome. If you truly were who you say, you would have lead with this. I think tk3 was building a case against mookie and before it could get traction you went all "I have role based knowledge too!" 

Then you played that game and the "just trust me" game for a while until I started to call you out on it. Then you come out with this "blue text" nonsense until you get called out on that. 

I think you're making most of it up as you go. You started with "I don't know who he is but I know he's not aligned with me" and moved to "I investigated him and he's cult"

ANYBODY who actually investigated someone would just flat out come out with that information. They don't beat around the bush. I think tk3 was on to something with mookie and you wanted to flatten it before it got rolling. 

Guys, vote dome or mookie I don't care which.

On 10/17/2017 at 3:55 AM, theuntouchable said:

Not nescessarily, because we don't know the mechanics of the game nor the ratio it's hard to determine what's out there. It's possible that they are both others. It's somewhat unlikely but possible.

to me, if you're a civ and you have someone pegged with an investigation then you come right out with that information. Instead, he doesn't say ANYTHING about an invest until long after he is called out. You could argue that he's worried about getting hit, but I think at this point that there is at least one protector that's civ aligned with the possibility of a doctor as well. That being said, there is no reason to sit on that information unless you're not civ and haven't come up with your full story yet. 

look at his wording over it too. He had "role based knowledge" which was conveniently said by tk3 not long before him. Then he said he knows Bucs isn't aligned with him but he doesn't know who he is. Then later on he says he investigated and claims to know he is "cult". 

None of this adds up.

On 10/17/2017 at 4:04 AM, theuntouchable said:

We've still got a good amount of time. Vote mookie if nothing else I think it gives us good insight on the dome/Bucs narrative.

On 10/17/2017 at 6:35 AM, domepatrol91 said:

I’ve said plenty of times. 

Dont like claiming, I’d rather play the game. Also there’s no rush in a majorit’s game. No reason to not get this info out via a slow leak to see how people respond

On 10/17/2017 at 6:40 AM, theuntouchable said:

If that's the case I hope your weary of the ones that went right along with it. Cause how you did it is sketchy at best.

4 hours ago, domepatrol91 said:

You already said you've played a perfect game. Why would I take you head on when you've been pro-town all game? Wouldn't it be easier for people to buy that JFin has been an AFK threat to evil? I could just leave you out of it.. wouldn't I target JFin instead? Is that really my best bet for survival? 

Well, there could be a couple a reasons.

1. You see it as your chance to make it to the end.

2. After being able to survive this long, you want a put a cherry on top by taking me down.

3 hours ago, domepatrol91 said:

I no longer believe the game is going to end with a CWood lynch. I believe untouch is cult or mafia, possibly mafia turned cult and that's how he knew all the mafia guys. I think he played his hand one night too early. I'm not certain so my vote will stay on CWood 

Here's this... I couldn't sleep while remembering some of this stuff.

1) His "paranoia."

- He uses the term paranoid to describe himself a few times in this game. At least once when he was questioning me about the bucs lynch, and now again when he's questioning me for attempting to lynch CWood, who has confirmed he's cult. He claimed he was paranoid about the Whicker/Mookie situation, but voted Mookie and said it was 100%, just to have it not work out. That isn't paranoia. He was only truly paranoid twice, and he mentioned it (search tool) both times I successfully investigated a cult member.

So, what else is to it?

2) His power.

- So he's a watcher, who is also bulletproof? Can I get some clarification here untouch? You got both? Civs get two bulletproof players? I know James is civ, so that means we got two bulletproof guys if untouch is in fact a civ?

3) His vote.

If we lynch a cult member tonight, they cannot win by ratio be cause if they don't have it before the lynch they wont have it after. If we kill a townie by mistake, we don't know what could happen. Untouch should know this, but is still hesitant to vote CWood.

This isn't the first time. Look at when I had investigated bucs and was trying to out him.

You may want to go back a few pages. I was on cwood until things seemed off with you.

Archived