Horror Movie Mafia Sign up and Game thread

bcb1213

5 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

Have you seen Friday the 13th?

Yes, I was simply saying at first you said you were always together, and then you said you were just able to PM one another, meaning you could talk, but not always together.

I even stated after it was probably just me arguing semantics...but at this point, no stone left unturned and all.

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

So he walks away from his attempt on ET, returns HOME and someone there kills him. Someone there at his house ends his life and a person with a watcher ability wouldn't catch that?!?

Could be a ninja

Just now, Pats#1 said:

Yes, I was simply saying at first you said you were always together, and then you said you were just able to PM one another, meaning you could talk, but not always together.

I even stated after it was probably just me arguing semantics...but at this point, no stone left unturned and all.

KsjKSJ 

Just now, james.mcmurry13 said:

So on the night that tk3 was killed it's just pure happenstance that Three civs ended up using their moves on him? One of which was redirected towards him and another that we don't actually know what "move" just that he's "always with him" .......

serious question, do you smoke the devils lettuce? 

1 minute ago, Pats#1 said:

Oh I get it. I was initially hesitant to reveal my role. But considering the circumstances I figured it best to go ahead and claim.

I'm the dead mother, the one in his head. Hence the always with him and could PM. Tk pm'd his moves to bcb separate from our PM.

I really wish we could confirm tK3 was the one who attacked ET.....the masked monster and never getting tired fits....but walking away after a single blow doesn't sound like Jason to me.

If ET was hit tk3 then it's probable he's mafia/other....however if there someone else that attempted to hit ET that we don't know...then ET's alliance is an unkown still.

Just now, theuntouchable said:

So on the night that tk3 was killed it's just pure happenstance that Three civs ended up using their moves on him? One of which was redirected towards him and another that we don't actually know what "move" just that he's "always with him" .......

tk3 soft claimed right before dome. Its not as crazy as the day one double moves.

1 minute ago, kingseanjohn said:

Oh I get it. I was initially hesitant to reveal my role. But considering the circumstances I figured it best to go ahead and claim.

I'm the dead mother, the one in his head. Hence the always with him and could PM. Tk pm'd his moves to bcb separate from our PM.

oh okay....so that means, if your telling the truth obviously, you're just a spectator at this point as far as roles go. Vanilla townie right?

1 minute ago, james.mcmurry13 said:

tk3 soft claimed right before dome. Its not as crazy as the day one double moves.

So not only did three civs use moves on him but mafia didn't? last I knew mafia hits would go through first. That and the fact that he walks away from ET and is then killed At his house .......

this really is wario world.

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

how do we know it was all civ moves?

Assuming tk3 is the one that attacked ET....knowing tk3 is town/civ....wouldn't it make sense for the mafia to redirect tk3 attack and in turn kill him in retaliation?

Just now, theuntouchable said:

So not only did three civs use moves on him but mafia didn't? last I knew mafia hits would go through first. That and the fact that he walks away from ET and is then killed At his house .......

this really is wario world.

3rd move is a mafia ninja hit.

Just now, Pats#1 said:

how do we know it was all civ moves?

Assuming tk3 is the one that attacked ET....knowing tk3 is town/civ....wouldn't it make sense for the mafia to redirect tk3 attack and in turn kill him in retaliation?

Assuming ET is mafia because of a civ attacking him

Archived