Who Is Better  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Desmond Ridder or Jayden Daniels

• Desmond Ridder CIN
    • Jayden Daniels ASU

Spencer Rattler Oklahoma 
Sam Howell UNC 
Kedon Slovis USC 

These three is where it is at for QB prospects in 2022.  Ridder and Daniels, Daniels has a higher upside I feel.  Both are mostly running QBs who scramble to throw but who knows how they will develop, my guess is Daniels becomes the better of the two but both are fringe 1st round prospects if that.  

Matt Corral will be picked ahead of both of them most likely, same with JT Daniels possibly as well unless both greatly improve their passing.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Ozzy said:

Spencer Rattler Oklahoma 
Sam Howell UNC 
Kedon Slovis USC 

These three is where it is at for QB prospects in 2022.  Ridder and Daniels, Daniels has a higher upside I feel.  Both are mostly running QBs who scramble to throw but who knows how they will develop, my guess is Daniels becomes the better of the two but both are fringe 1st round prospects if that.  

Matt Corral will be picked ahead of both of them most likely, same with JT Daniels possibly as well unless both greatly improve their passing.

Is Rattler eligible next year?

I'm not talking about JT Daniels.

Better between the two?:

Ill take Ridder, I like Daniels, he has really great anticipation, looks the part cerebrally, but I do not like his arm strength at all, all of those ball float and the majority of those passes would be picked off or batted down at the next level and im concerned about his frame.

Ridder has the frame, is dangerous athletically, has pretty good arm talent, he needs to fix his mechanics slightly, I need to see more of how he processes his reads, but him coming back was one of the best things he could do. He could definitely back door his way into the first after another good season at UC

Edited by MSURacerDT55