2021 TCMD - GM Sign Up

ny92mike

11 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Titans please. Will happily split GM duties with another.

I think this would be a really good idea to get more members involved.    I know many of the prior year GM's like to run everything by themselves, but if you have never tried to work with 1 or 2 other members, it can be a really good learning experience to get more ideas and thoughts into the process.  I get that there can be disagreements and friction, but discussing the pros and cons of transactions is a good thing (we need more of that in the world, not less................sorry for the pseudo political overtone....but we do). 

I am sure most of us have a few other posters from the respective team subforum that we could collaborate with on this. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, squire12 said:

I think this would be a really good idea to get more members involved.    I know many of the prior year GM's like to run everything by themselves, but if you have never tried to work with 1 or 2 other members, it can be a really good learning experience to get more ideas and thoughts into the process.  I get that there can be disagreements and friction, but discussing the pros and cons of transactions is a good thing (we need more of that in the world, not less................sorry for the pseudo political overtone....but we do). 

I am sure most of us have a few other posters from the respective team subforum that we could collaborate with on this. 

Texans had committe-ish going last year... tough to always keep other people interested

Oh yeah.... I would like Texans again, please

• Like 1

10 hours ago, squire12 said:

I worked with @SerenityNow on this last year.

I'll link this to the Titans chat.  I don't mind doing it by committee, if there's enough interest.  

• Like 1