Who here....????

Thaiphoon

I will be the most shocked person in the world if Rivera cuts Alex Smith.

Should Alex retire?

Yes, he’s already proven to everyone he could come back and play at an NFL level. He should retire and enjoy the rest of his life with his smokin wife & his kids.

Edited by turtle28

1 hour ago, offbyone said:

I don't think he is a long term solution.  But I do think that his play should give us the confidence (between him and Allen) to not even bat an eye about cutting Alex Smith.

I think Alex Smith deserves to make his own decision.  

Your other point about Heinecke being a long-term solution, I agree and think they need to implement the long-term solution this off-season regardless of what they do with him.  If Heinecke proves he is legit, we're good, and if he proves that he is not legit, then we have someone ready to go and we've wasted little time.  Rivera started the clock by winning this year, so he has to ensure that he doesn't bust the next two.  

• Like 2

6 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

I think Alex Smith deserves to make his own decision.  

Your other point about Heinecke being a long-term solution, I agree and think they need to implement the long-term solution this off-season regardless of what they do with him.  If Heinecke proves he is legit, we're good, and if he proves that he is not legit, then we have someone ready to go and we've wasted little time.  Rivera started the clock by winning this year, so he has to ensure that he doesn't bust the next two.  

If Smith wants to retire that is his decision, but otherwise Rivera needs to decide what is best for team.

10 hours ago, turtle28 said:

I will be the most shocked person in the world if Rivera cuts Alex Smith.

Should Alex retire?

Yes, he’s already proven to everyone he could come back and play at an NFL level. He should retire and enjoy the rest of his life with his smokin wife & his kids.

smith got 2 yeara worth of 25 mil + fr us for doing nothing

shouldmt be any hard feelings