2021 Free Agent Thread

MikeT14

11 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

I don’t think we need to spend money there.  Gibson is going to be a stud, and we have another year of McKissec.  There are always a ton of RBs in the draft, so let’s just take one in the middle rounds and be done with it.  

I’d rather draft someone, this is true 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, bigdog44 said:

I wouldn’t be interested but he’s most likely getting signed 

We didn’t sign him last year not sure we will this year. I’ve wanted us to sign him for years as have others. I think 4 years going back to when he signed with yeh Chargers, then Cardinals and then back to Carolina. 

Edited by turtle28

5 hours ago, Umbaugh21 said:

I’m beginning to think JuJu could be a very good fit opposite of McLaurin. JuJu was at his best when he had AB on the other side. 

Depends on the cost for me. I think a lot of WRs will benefit from playing opposite Terry, like Cam Sims did. All single coverage, all the time.

Anyone else think we might go after RT Taylor Moton in free agency?  He check all of the boxes.  Used to play for Rivera, check.  He's only 27, check.  Plays at a high level for his position, check.  The only thing is we don't technically need a RT right?  Well I was pleasantly surprised with Morgan Moses' play at LT this past year.  You could bring in Moton at RT and flip Moses to LT full time.  That would solidify the oline and allow us to target some other positions early in the draft.  

On 1/29/2021 at 10:18 PM, naptownskinsfan said:

not sure how Rivera can sell defending the division title next year with that group of QBs.

If Rivera was smart he wouldn't worry about defending a division title in a season where the entire division was abysmal. Instead, he should be focused on building the team for the long haul.

Unfortunately, he's a head coach and went and got his own pet GM to focus on the short term so ...

• Like 1