2021 Free Agent Thread

MikeT14

11 hours ago, lavar703 said:

I know I’m kinda on an island by myself here but I’m paying Juju. McLaurin and Smith-Schuster would be quite the combo. 

Yeahhh... you can stay on that island. Juju was a humble guy back in his first 2 seasons, but that’s not the case anymore. He’s had 2 100 yard games in 2 seasons and seems to care more about Juju as a brand than a player. I am not looking for a viral sensation to complement Terry.

• Like 3

We must be aggressive this off season.

T.Y. Hilton would be a nice FA get. He's 31 I believe.

Julio is my top target though, if we can get him for a decent compensation package.

Like Allen Robinson alot as well.

Those are my top 3 We'd I want on this team. 2 FA's & one we might have to trade for if not released.

Either way, we need WR weapons.

1 hour ago, aceinthehouse said:

We must be aggressive this off season.

T.Y. Hilton would be a nice FA get. He's 31 I believe.

Julio is my top target though, if we can get him for a decent compensation package.

Like Allen Robinson alot as well.

Those are my top 3 We'd I want on this team. 2 FA's & one we might have to trade for if not released.

Either way, we need WR weapons.

Think if we get a WR it's more like someone like Samuel unless we get a QB first then we might attract some bigger name WRs.Your not geting someone like ARob to come in and be the #2 WR with Kyle Allen and Hienicke as the QBs

8 minutes ago, ovfd55 said:

Think if we get a WR it's more like someone like Samuel unless we get a QB first then we might attract some bigger name WRs.Your not geting someone like ARob to come in and be the #2 WR with Kyle Allen and Hienicke as the QBs

Really $$$$$$$$

2 minutes ago, RSkinGM said:

Really $$$$$$$$

Guys going into 3rd contracts are more likely to take less money and go somewhere that improves the legacy unless the money is just stupid overpaid
Example if we offered Arob 17 mil a season and Packers offered him 15 mil a season he'd take that 2 les mil play with Rodger and think he'd make it back on the next deal

Just now, ovfd55 said:

Guys going into 3rd contracts are more likely to take less money and go somewhere that improves the legacy unless the money is just stupid overpaid
Example if we offered Arob 17 mil a season and Packers offered him 15 mil a season he'd take that 2 les mil play with Rodger and think he'd make it back on the next deal

so well offer $20 mill HA. You're probably right .

2 minutes ago, RSkinGM said:

so well offer $20 mill HA. You're probably right .

really felt for most of the year Juju would be the guy we could get to take the money and be the best fit to play compliment Terry,but don't think Rivera goes anywhere near him after all the off field stuff at end of season.

As Rivera said about Chase Young they love guys who love to play football not guys who love to be football players

1 hour ago, turtle28 said:

Gavin Free Love GIF by Rooster Teeth

The only hope I have is that it means they’re really going to upgrade their Lb corps this offseason.

I mean there’s no way our coach and DC both LB’s aren’t going to upgrade that position. Better LB’s and we shut Fornette down I think we’re talking about a completely different ballgame. And this is just the most recent there were a bunch of games where the LB play cost us this season on defense. 

Just now, ripsean21 said:

I mean there’s no way our coach and DC both LB’s aren’t going to upgrade that position. Better LB’s and we shut Fornette down I think we’re talking about a completely different ballgame. And this is just the most recent there were a bunch of games where the LB play cost us this season on defense. 

Hope so, they certainly didn’t upgrade the MLB position last off-season or the #2 WR position so it’s TBD.