2021 Free Agent Thread

MikeT14

6 minutes ago, aceinthehouse said:

That's who I want here, RSkinsGM.

Fuller & Scary Terry would be sweet.

We NEED that #2 WR.

Absolutely!!! I want Golladay but my second option are Fuller, Samuel will do. I even think we should maybe draft a WR at 19. Either way we need another decent WR. 

36 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

This guy is solid. 

What does Inquired mean? Ugh 🤦‍♂️ I hate free agency. Have they offered him a contract? Anything? Have they called to see what his shoe size is or what? I need answers, reporters suck. They just write things to write things that mean nothing until the player is actually signed.

1 hour ago, 4209 said:

Absolutely!!! I want Golladay but my second option are Fuller, Samuel will do. I even think we should maybe draft a WR at 19. Either way we need another decent WR. 

Fuller is a walking injury and was suspended for PEDs last year, I wouldn’t give him a big deal and it would have to be incentive laden.

2 hours ago, Umbaugh21 said:

Not all, but definitely some. There is also still a ton of free agents out there. If we don’t sign a big name corner but draft one of the top 3, then we would be fine. Don’t get me wrong, I’m certainly hoping we sign some guys at position of need. I’m just not freaking out, there’s really only been one guy signed so far that was a little crushing to me and that’s Corey Davis. 

i see you friends GIF

1 hour ago, bigdog44 said:

Kwon Alexander- just released. I know he’s had his share of injuries but he can still add a ton of athleticism to the LB room

Depends on the cost. I’d rather roll with what we have - Collins, Hudson & JHC to compete at WLB - and maybe draft someone like JOK from Norte Dame.

5 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Depends on the cost. I’d rather roll with what we have - Collins, Hudson & JHC to compete at WLB - and maybe draft someone like JOK from Norte Dame.

Kwon is a better addition than any of those three at the moment... you're talking a 2nd year 5th rounder that didn't play much, an opt-out 7th round JAG, and a guy we don't even have (I think you mean Zaven?) vs a guy who's done well in the past and only 26. Hopefully he can bounce back from injury. A 1 year looksee or 2 year deal would work well.

5 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Kwon is a better addition than any of those three at the moment... you're talking a 2nd year 5th rounder that didn't play much, an opt-out 7th round JAG, and a guy we don't even have (I think you mean Zaven?) vs a guy who's done well in the past and only 26. 

I didn’t realize Kwon was that young, that changes my opinion. For some reason I thought he was near 30. 

I meant moving Landon Collins to WLB which I’ve talked about for a year but I definitely agree that’s a huge question mark and Alexander is more of a sure thing as long as he can play for than 3-4 of a season. His injury history says he’ll fit eight in with Washington! Haha 😂 

The Lb I was talking about drafting was JOK from Notre Dame but we could both sign Kwon & draft JOK for sure.

Edited by turtle28

4 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

I didn’t realize Kwon was that young, that changes my opinion. For some reason I thought he was near 30.

The Lb I was talking about drafting was JOK from Notre Dame but we could both sign Kwon & draft JOK for sure.

Then who is Collins?

edit: OHHHH YOU MEAN LANDON? lololol. Okay I forgot about that agenda.