Deshaun Watson Traded to Cleveland (3FRPs)

Texansfan713

2 hours ago, Pastor Dillon said:

If it’s three 1sts and Mccaffrey, I’ll be thrilled. McCaffrey is overpaid but he would solve our RB problem. We would have the picks to fix our O-Line and could have a potentially good offense. 

McCaffrey has missed 23 games over the past two seasons. His body isn’t durable enough to deal with the rigors of an NFL season. Texans would still have a RB problem because McCaffrey can’t play a full season without a hamstring pull or a rolled ankle.

If McCaffrey is in the deal, I expect extra compensation for what is in essence a salary dump for Carolina. If McCaffrey played eight games, it would be a miracle at this point.

I’ll take my chances on a guy like Brecee Hall or Kenneth Walker III.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, ET80 said:

McCaffrey has missed 23 games over the past two seasons. His body isn’t durable enough to deal with the rigors of an NFL season. Texans would still have a RB problem because McCaffrey can’t play a full season without a hamstring pull or a rolled ankle.

If McCaffrey is in the deal, I expect extra compensation for what is in essence a salary dump for Carolina. If McCaffrey played eight games, it would be a miracle at this point.

Part of me wants to say CMC was overused in Carolina. For as great as his skill set is, he was carrying it 20 times and receiving another 6-7 per game. Body was bound to break at some point. No running back is worth that salary but if comes with multiple firsts, it is well worth it. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ET80 said:

If the deal had happened prior to FA, I could see us trying to move CMC.

That being said, FA has started and Giants were taking 5th round offers on Saquan.

So paint me as a NO.

I am firmly in the Breece Hall camp tho.  

Also, OL is shaping up as Tunsil - Cann - Britt - Scharping - Howard.

T reserves: Ogbuehi, Heck, Carson Green

IOL reserves: Morrissey, McCray

8 hours ago, jch1911 said:

If the deal had happened prior to FA, I could see us trying to move CMC.

That being said, FA has started and Giants were taking 5th round offers on Saquan.

So paint me as a NO.

I am firmly in the Breece Hall camp tho.  

Also, OL is shaping up as Tunsil - Cann - Britt - Scharping - Howard.

T reserves: Ogbuehi, Heck, Carson Green

IOL reserves: Morrissey, McCray

Cann isn’t very good. Idk why we signed him.