Deshaun Watson Traded to Cleveland (3FRPs)

Texansfan713

18 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

so basically something we already know. 

It's worth repeating, especially since all these reports keep coming out from "sources" when truth of the matter is that Deshaun's on a much-deserved vacation. Until we hear from him, all this is speculation. 

5 hours ago, ET80 said:

Add a 3rd this year or a 2nd next year - and Miami needs to take some bad contracts in exchange (Whitney Mercilius, Randall Cobb, Eric Murray).

I shudder at the thought of this. I legit feel sick to my stomach that I'm even talking about it.

This will probably mark the end of my football fandom. I'll follow casually, but my days of diving in headfirst and really figuring following things will effectively be over. 

I have a feeling this all settles down and Watson stays, the coach is someone Watson is alright with and fences are mended. 

Option B: it goes full BOB with Watson being shipped out for middling compensation and some players that won't be on the team in two seasons. If that happens, in all seriousness--*hands over informative pamphlet*--you should seriously consider the Cleveland Browns a la @Uncle Buck and the Jaguars. We've got a great fanbase and somewhat-acceptable forum.

5 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

Option B: it goes full BOB with Watson being shipped out for middling compensation and some players that won't be on the team in two seasons. If that happens, in all seriousness--*hands over informative pamphlet*--you should seriously consider the Cleveland Browns a la @Uncle Buck and the Jaguars. We've got a great fanbase and somewhat-acceptable forum.

If it happens, I'm probably done with NFL football. No joke, I'm developing a facial tic and I'm probably developing an ulcer.

My body can't take this nonsense.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, amazingandre said:

LOL you guys are about to get slapped back down to reality tonight. No thanks

It's RSVP only, bud 🤷‍♂️.  In the mean time, post a couple cool gifs (I hear "The Office" and Chris Farley are smiled upon--me, I appreciate a Rickety Cricket or two) and keep an eye on your inbox. No promises, but you may get your invite

some day.

Edited by NudeTayne
*loves calling people "Bud"*
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

It's RSVP only, bud 🤷‍♂️.  In the mean time, post a couple cool gifs (I hear "The Office" and Chris Farley are smiled upon--me, I appreciate a Rickety Cricket or two) and keep an eye on your inbox. No promises, but you may get your invite

some day.

I will pass, thanks though lol

10 minutes ago, amazingandre said:

I will pass, thanks though lol

Again, we're gonna need to see some Katie Perrys on Sesame Street, Gene Wilders being cheeky, maybe toss in a vanilla-level--family-friendly website--flame war or two and then

please stand by by that inbox for your golden ticket.

Also will accept: so you're gonna play hardball, I see. Well go in Steelers forum, stir up some trouble and then get back to me.

Edited by NudeTayne
Stand down and stand by.