Deshaun Watson Traded to Cleveland (3FRPs)

Texansfan713

19 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I don’t read too far into that - he’s from the area, can head home after meetings to further discuss next step.

Atlanta has an equitable offer, but I don’t see where their offer will include players…

Which team would you most prefer he gets traded to?

8 minutes ago, DawgX said:

Which team would you most prefer he gets traded to?

Couldn’t care less - if I had a choice, it would be a team that doesn’t elevate past 8-9/9-8 with him.

• Like 1

I see some folx arguing DW4 wouldn't choose Atlanta because their cupboard is bare (and would be more so after trade with Texans).

I think Falcons could easily sign some vets on cheap 1 year deals looking to rehab their value / return to glory.

RB Marlon Mack + Wayne Gallman (DW4's college RB)

WR Will Fuller (Watson fav), bring back Julio, Jarvis Landry (still paid by Browns?)

TE Austin Hooper 

OL Daryl Williams + Nick Martin ;) + Will Hernandez

Edge Trey Flowers + Whitney Mercilus ;) 

IDL Darius Philon + Michael Pierce

restructure Grady Jackson to clear cap space

LBs Jamie Collins, Benadrick McKinney ;) , Dylan Cole ;) 

DBs Janoris Jenkins, AJ Bouye ;) , Vernon Hargreaves ;) 

DW4 could host film sessions and team building exercises at his home out in Gwinnett County.  He could bring in masseuses to help his teammates relax and prepare for upcoming game days.  Wait a second....

• Like 1

Pure opinion, but it has to be between New Orleans and Atlanta. New Orelans being the team that's built to win now and Atlanta being the home town team. Completely agree with @jch1911in that Atlanta can sign some players to get competitive quick. You know Will Fuller is going wherever Watson goes. 

• Like 2

On 3/16/2022 at 2:52 AM, brownie man said:

I think we get him. We’ve got the best talent and picks. If he wants to win a SuperBowl he needs to come play with Amari Nick Chubb Myles Garrett and Denzel Ward. Nobody else is bring a core like that to the table for Deshaun. Plus our oline, but I maybe wrong it depends on what he wants. If he wants to win he should come to Cleveland.

• Like 2