Deshaun Watson Traded to Cleveland (3FRPs)

Texansfan713

this org is too dumb to know to not trade Watson so when that happens, I’m thinking of rooting for the Saints for awhile, in the event that I actually want to go to a game. NO is a really fun city to visit

i like the bears but their FO is also kinda bad

1 hour ago, tab said:

this org is too dumb to know to not trade Watson so when that happens, I’m thinking of rooting for the Saints for awhile, in the event that I actually want to go to a game. NO is a really fun city to visit

i like the bears but their FO is also kinda bad

I live in Wisconsin, I should just be a Packers fan. 

As long as 4 is under center I’ll be rooting got the Texans. It’s looking like that may not be for much longer though!

With all this talk about prayer, maybe the Texans will try to trade Watson for Wentz and a bunch of picks. Selfishly, this would be my ideal scenario because then I could just root for the Eagles like the rest of my family.

I think a hard reset is about to be in store for the Texans. Like what the Dolphins recently went through, trading all of their assets for draft capital (Watson, Watt, Tunsil) and Caserio can start with a clean plate. Crazy that Cal is just going to burn down his franchise all because he doesn’t want to let go of Jack.

It took this franchise 15 years to get a generational type talent at QB and they are only going to have gotten 3 full seasons out of him. What a terrible organization...

• Like 3

I’ve been following this story from a distance because i never really thought things would continue to get worse.  But with some of the recent developments it’s starting to look like it’s more likely he’s traded than not.  Do you guys think there’s any way to salvage watsons relationship with the Texans?  If so, how do they do that?

If they do trade him and go into a full rebuild/reset...what do you think it would take to get Tunsil from you guys?  Asking for the Bears.

• Like 2

On 1/16/2021 at 11:37 AM, ET80 said:

Yeah, so... As long as Tommy Boy owns the team, I'm out. It's going to be a rinse/repeat every off-season, and Easterby will be alongside him for the rest of his life.

Ping me if you need anything from a Moderator perspective - locks, deletes, etc. I'll still post in Gen and News, but I've got nothing constructive to say in here anymore.

It's been a pleasure sharing fandom with all of you - you're smart and passionate fans and you deserve better than this. I wish you all good fortune in the games to come - hopefully you find your football happiness!

Well if you’re looking for a new team, the bears would welcome you.  They’ve NEVER ruined their relationship with their franchise/top 5 QB.  Granted, they’ve never really had one, but that’s semantics.

• Like 2