Deshaun Watson Traded to Cleveland (3FRPs)

Texansfan713

44 minutes ago, PAtexansFAN_99 said:

we got robbed

I agree. I’m not blaming Caserio, but he’s getting some of this smoke. As is the guy who was BoB’s right hand man who is still in the organization…

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Blaze said:

They should have taken back Baker in the deal and flipped him. 6 draft choices really isn't enough for a top 3 QB. BOB, the gift that keeps on giving. 

watson a top 3 QB?

5 minutes ago, PAtexansFAN_99 said:

no 2nd round picks is really pissing me off

thats why i was hoping the 3rd and 4th rounders we got were for this year.   Browns will be better than the 13th overall pick they had this draft the next 2 seasons. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

watson a top 3 QB?

thats why i was hoping the 3rd and 4th rounders we got were for this year.   Browns will be better than the 13th overall pick they had this draft the next 2 seasons. 

yeah but the way the salary is set up sounds like they're preparing for him to be suspended this upcoming season, so the pick next year could still be good. 

i just hope the NFL suspends him an entire year 

Edited by tab
  • Like 1

55 minutes ago, tab said:

yo i just realized we get to watch TJ Watt sack him multiple games a year now. My family is from Pitt so with Ben Ben gone, i could actually root for them a little bit now

I honestly hope TJ does to Watson what he did to Cam Newton.

I’ve never been one to wish injury on a players, but I won’t be sending thoughts and prayers to Ohio if Watson tore a ligament in his knee or shoulder.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Texansfan713 said:

watson a top 3 QB?

Top 5, top 7, same theory applies. Worth more than 3 1s. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, lumberjackchris said:

I bet we’re getting Kareem Hunt back, and hopefully Denzel Ward or a lineman?

🤣🤣🤣

Make sure yall need send over that 2024 5th rounder when the time comes 😂

I know its a few years away yall might forget 😂

Edited by brownie man

Good trading with you all

Berry is one of the best young GMs in the league. 

I hope it works out for you all, but I am very surprised you didn't want to bring in Baker if that was the case. 

I thought he'd at worst be a good player for Mills to compete with to make sure he was the guy. Or that you would possibly trade him. 

I can't believe you didn't get a player from us. I thought you'd at least get Greddy Williams. Berry is a hell of a negotiator. Good luck with those first rounders. If Mills is really your guy then you really add some talent with that capital. 

no players or second rounders though... Sheesh man Berry is damn good 

• Like 1