Deshaun Watson Traded to Cleveland (3FRPs)

Texansfan713

3 hours ago, ET80 said:

https://foxsportsradio.iheart.com/content/2021-03-24-former-lawyer-gives-legal-advise-to-deshaun-watson-amid-sexual-assault-saga/?fbclid=IwAR24g2TCpCzSLLhYgERgMVeT_t7wXIRgLXH5IJjLWPIu__jLcZpFaZAcz-U

This is an interesting read. It might be the only real option that Watson has (but I admittedly don't know enough about the law to say either way).

You broke Rule #1 of the internet: Never quote Clay Travis. 

18 minutes ago, winitall said:

You broke Rule #1 of the internet: Never quote Clay Travis. 

I have no idea who that is. But, sounds cereal.

Given the roster of folks involved with this entire situation - David Muhlagetta, Quincy Avery, Cal McNair, Jack Easterby, Rusty Hardin, Tony Buzbee, Clay Travis - I'm firmly hoping for a zombie apocalypse or a meteor strike that'll reduce everything to rubble.

Heck... North Korea just tested out a new ICBM.

Let's go Kim Jong Un!

(Disclaimer - this is all a joke, NSA. I hate zombies, Kim Jong Un, and meteors that present a danger to us all. In that specific order, but I'm willing to push Kim Jong Un higher on the list - or lower, just don't send me to a secret prison camp ran by the CIA. Amen).

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I have no idea who that is. But, sounds cereal.

Given the roster of folks involved with this entire situation - David Muhlagetta, Quincy Avery, Cal McNair, Jack Easterby, Rusty Hardin, Tony Buzbee, Clay Travis - I'm firmly hoping for a zombie apocalypse or a meteor strike that'll reduce everything to rubble.

Heck... North Korea just tested out a new ICBM.

Let's go Kim Jong Un!

(Disclaimer - this is all a joke, NSA. I hate zombies, Kim Jong Un, and meteors that present a danger to us all. In that specific order, but I'm willing to push Kim Jong Un higher on the list - or lower, just don't send me to a secret prison camp ran by the CIA. Amen).

You haven’t heard of him? Sounds like you need to spend some more time in the CFB forum with @ramssuperbowl99. A few of Clay Travis’ shining moments:

Called COVID-19 no worse than the flu, and stated people were rooting for the virus.

Did some funny math to determine that signing Colin Kaepernick to an endorsement deal cost Nike $3 BILLION in value. 

Lost a Jack Daniel’s sponsorship for complaining about the removal of the word ‘Confederate’ from a building.

Had to publicly apologize to DeMarcus Cousins after stating he would be surprised if Cousins was not in jail within five years after the Kings drafter him.

I have no idea of the effectiveness of the advice that he gave in that article, but in general his takes aren’t great. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, winitall said:

You haven’t heard of him? Sounds like you need to spend some more time in the CFB forum with @ramssuperbowl99. A few of Clay Travis’ shining moments:

Called COVID-19 no worse than the flu, and stated people were rooting for the virus.

Did some funny math to determine that signing Colin Kaepernick to an endorsement deal cost Nike $3 BILLION in value. 

Lost a Jack Daniel’s sponsorship for complaining about the removal of the word ‘Confederate’ from a building.

Had to publicly apologize to DeMarcus Cousins after stating he would be surprised if Cousins was not in jail within five years after the Kings drafter him.

I have no idea of the effectiveness of the advice that he gave in that article, but in general his takes aren’t great. 

Yeah he's like if Skip Bayless and Jason Whitlock's fedora had a child that spent too much time on 4chan as a kid.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, winitall said:

You haven’t heard of him? Sounds like you need to spend some more time in the CFB forum with @ramssuperbowl99.

This would require me spending time with @ramssuperbowl99. Neither of us want that.

Oh, this is THAT guy!? Oh... eff him!

Yeah. Eff this guy.

Well, I have to second guess his overall though process.

... yeah, **** this *******. You know it's bad when a crap whiskey says "no thanks" to you for being too racist.

• Like 3

someone compiled a timeline of events Re: watson Lawsuits. they detail what they say in the suits so it is NSFW reading https://www.reddit.com/r/nfl/comments/md9av6/deshaun_watson_allegations_a_detailed/ Idk I can delete this if its not good for here

what interests me: 

-Watson requested requested further appts with some of them and they declined/didnt respond. Why not do follow ups if the first time was supposedly a normal appt? There's probably evidence that he wanted follow ups, right?

-Watson supposedly referred 2 other NFL players to one of them 

-Watson didnt pay full $ for some of them. This one is mind boggling to me seeing as he's the guy that like, donated his first paycheck and all that. Hard to believe he wouldnt pay full price for anything, but again, this year (even pre-lawsuits) I feel like I'm realizing maybe I dont know Watson like I thought I did

• Like 2

Just now, ET80 said:

Was literally 90% done with a post on this when I saw you replied. Yeah, this may be one of the more powerful pieces of evidence against Watson. It certainly pushes back a lot on the “this is all a setup by Buzbee” narrative when the woman involved clearly does not care for Buzbee or his firm. I could also see this speeding up the NFL’s involvement, as they can probably work with SI to get more facts/details on this and verify information in comparison to the lawsuit where info will be more closely guarded for now. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

Add this to the fact that he is supposedly going back and deleting Instagram messages he had sent to people requesting massages and it’s not looking good.

Edited by Marco79
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

yikes

Yup.

If I'm being honest - we're one hidden camera/cell phone video away from Watson getting the Ray Rice blackballed treatment. 

I say you have to trade him. If Caserio can get multiple firsts at this point, he's a damn wizard.

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Yup.

If I'm being honest - we're one hidden camera/cell phone video away from Watson getting the Ray Rice blackballed treatment. 

I say you have to trade him. If Caserio can get multiple firsts at this point, he's a damn wizard.

When the team restructured Cunningham today, I was thinking it might be in anticipation of a trade

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jch1911 said:

When the team restructured Cunningham today, I was thinking it might be in anticipation of a trade

I'm sort of preparing myself for a very underwhelming trade package - Watson for Teddy and a few picks (not even FRPs).