Deshaun Watson Traded to Cleveland (3FRPs)

Texansfan713

2 hours ago, amazingandre said:

I tried to decipher this for like five minutes before I gave up. 

Don't ever, for any reason, do anything, to anyone, for any reason, ever, no matter what, no matter where, or who, or who you are with, or where you are going, or where you've been, ever, for any reason whatsoever.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, lumberjackchris said:

Chronicle fired Aaron Wilson for his comments he made in a Boston Radio Show about the situation comparing the women to terrorist...

Oh whoa - Wilson is good, but that's an incredibly stupid comparison.

6 hours ago, tab said:

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/04/11/deshaun-watson-massage-therapist-tries-to-explain-text-messages-that-could-hurt-watsons-case/amp/?__twitter_impression=true 

this person who spoke up in defense of Watson doesn’t give me confidence that he wasn’t doing weird stuff during sessions

I think she's desperately trying to get back on team Watson's good side with this statement. 

I don't believe her, if we're being honest.

1 hour ago, Pastor Dillon said:

I wonder if it’s even possible to sell Watson for a 1st round pick at this point. 

Doubtful. If the team is moving on from him, they'll have to cut him. Hard to believe the 2nd highest paid player in NFL history is now this nuclear, but here we are.

At this point, let him sit or get on the exempt list. See if time can get this whole thing resolved, rehab his value once this whole massage thing is resolved...

13 minutes ago, amazingandre said:

At this point the only true value left is holding on to him forever. We will never get the return he is worth and he will need to rebuild his image. He better put his big boy pants on and show up to work.

I agree. His behavior won't be forgotten, and he'd have to win a SB to get Texans fans to forget this cluster of an off-season (not even the massage situation, I'm talking the cryptic rap lyrics) but this is perhaps the only place he's going to even have a chance to rebuild his image back to where it was. 

Any new city/team is going to be clouded by this whole situation. At least here, we can recall a time when he was an elite QB and team leader, with a handful of game saving plays on his belt.

To quote Future (via Watson): Loyalty is everything. Don't you EVER forget it.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, amazingandre said:

At this point the only true value left is holding on to him forever. We will never get the return he is worth and he will need to rebuild his image. He better put his big boy pants on and show up to work.

Phrasing - Laghail Tapers to Just the Tip - Warriors - Nerd Fitness  Rebellion

• Like 3

10 hours ago, ET80 said:

I agree. His behavior won't be forgotten, and he'd have to win a SB to get Texans fans to forget this cluster of an off-season (not even the massage situation, I'm talking the cryptic rap lyrics) but this is perhaps the only place he's going to even have a chance to rebuild his image back to where it was. 

Any new city/team is going to be clouded by this whole situation. At least here, we can recall a time when he was an elite QB and team leader, with a handful of game saving plays on his belt.

To quote Future (via Watson): Loyalty is everything. Don't you EVER forget it.

What if he was talking to his army of massage women and not the Texans with this one 🧐

• Like 3