Deshaun Watson Traded to Cleveland (3FRPs)

Texansfan713

1 hour ago, tab said:

At what point does Easterby just decide to resign? Is whatever he's doing in houston really worth this bad press? 

He's making $3mm/yr in his current role - I can assure you he's never made this sort of money before in his life, and he knows once this gig is up, he'll never make this sort of money again.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, LORK88 said:

I'd be doing better if the Texans weren't screwing everything up, but other than that, so far so good! How about yourself? 

Doing pretty well.  My sigs still don't look anywhere near well made as yours do, but otherwise, life is good here too.  :)

Edited by Uncle Buck
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Uncle Buck said:

Doing pretty well.  My sigs still don't look anywhere near well made as yours do, but otherwise, life is good here too.  :)

I had to dig in the archives for this one! I haven't really touched photoshop outside of using it to mess with co-workers. I was in college when I was really active on this board and into photoshop, but a lot of free time went out the window in the real world and my skills fell off. That, and photoshop is way too expensive when it's not free at the college library! 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, LORK88 said:

I had to dig in the archives for this one! I haven't really touched photoshop outside of using it to mess with co-workers. I was in college when I was really active on this board and into photoshop, but a lot of free time went out the window in the real world and my skills fell off. That, and photoshop is way too expensive when it's not free at the college library! 

Life has a way of bringing you down different roads as time goes on.  I never got into using photoshop because of the price, so I always used a program called Paint Shop Pro.  I bought it over 20 years ago and am still using it!  I don't make too many elaborate sigs anymore though because, being an old guy, my eyes aren't what they used to be and the cuts and all the small detail work are just too time consuming nowadays.  Oh well, at least we can hang onto our "masterpieces" from days gone by and unveil them once in a while like you did with that Andre Johnson sig.  That one is REALLY good.

• Like 1

Clearly in reference to the "He was at a level of 2 pissed when Nuk was traded. Now I would say he is about a 10."

Watson is clearly very unhappy. I know a trade is wild but I mean... I am not ruling it out because why good does them if this man does not want to be there?