Deshaun Watson Traded to Cleveland (3FRPs)

Texansfan713

2 hours ago, ACO said:

Clearly in reference to the "He was at a level of 2 pissed when Nuk was traded. Now I would say he is about a 10."

Watson is clearly very unhappy. I know a trade is wild but I mean... I am not ruling it out because why good does them if this man does not want to be there?

It is also a song lyric from Future IIRC. But the timing and the words used are QUITE interesting

27 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

Texans players are lashing out on twitter now.  Jacob Martin and Charles Omenihu the notable ones.

Please share here, I want to see this happening real time.

That locker room is fracturing right in front of us, and the owner is simply too dumb to see this any other way.

• Like 1

apparently Martin met with JE as like some kind of team rep and talked to him today and asked Questions on behalf of some of the players, according to Pat Storm on Texans Thoughts. Apparently he wont have anything to do with the football operations going forward?

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, LORK88 said:

The hits keep coming, here's the most recent SI article from today.

...Soon after, many Texans staffers began referring to Cal by a new nickname: Tommy Boy. This was a reference to the Chris Farley comedy where his character, Thomas R. "Tommy" Callahan III, is given an executive job at the family auto plant before his father dies and Tommy generally bumbles through his attempts to keep the business running.

oh my god omg GIF

• Like 2

Yeah, so... As long as Tommy Boy owns the team, I'm out. It's going to be a rinse/repeat every off-season, and Easterby will be alongside him for the rest of his life.

Ping me if you need anything from a Moderator perspective - locks, deletes, etc. I'll still post in Gen and News, but I've got nothing constructive to say in here anymore.

It's been a pleasure sharing fandom with all of you - you're smart and passionate fans and you deserve better than this. I wish you all good fortune in the games to come - hopefully you find your football happiness!

• Like 2

Yeah I'm done with this team, the part about Hannah McNair honestly did it for me, the fact she went out of her way to message a fan on instagram who held up a "Fire Easterby sign" insulting the fan is the last straw. Good work Houston, you have a character coach that no one likes, that itself should be a fireable offense.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ET80 said:

Yeah, so... As long as Tommy Boy owns the team, I'm out. It's going to be a rinse/repeat every off-season, and Easterby will be alongside him for the rest of his life.

Ping me if you need anything from a Moderator perspective - locks, deletes, etc. I'll still post in Gen and News, but I've got nothing constructive to say in here anymore.

It's been a pleasure sharing fandom with all of you - you're smart and passionate fans and you deserve better than this. I wish you all good fortune in the games to come - hopefully you find your football happiness!

a little dramatic lol