Deshaun Watson Unhappy Thread

2 hours ago, ACO said:

Something has clearly happened for him to tweet that. He knows exactly how it will be taken so he wanted it out there.

This. This is what happened.

2 hours ago, ACO said:

Clearly in reference to the "He was at a level of 2 pissed when Nuk was traded. Now I would say he is about a 10."

Watson is clearly very unhappy. I know a trade is wild but I mean... I am not ruling it out because why good does them if this man does not want to be there?

It is also a song lyric from Future IIRC. But the timing and the words used are QUITE interesting

3 minutes ago, jch1911 said:

It is also a song lyric from Future IIRC. But the timing and the words used are QUITE interesting

It's getting less and less subtle, too.

27 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

Texans players are lashing out on twitter now.  Jacob Martin and Charles Omenihu the notable ones.

Please share here, I want to see this happening real time.

That locker room is fracturing right in front of us, and the owner is simply too dumb to see this any other way.

• Like 1

apparently Martin met with JE as like some kind of team rep and talked to him today and asked Questions on behalf of some of the players, according to Pat Storm on Texans Thoughts. Apparently he wont have anything to do with the football operations going forward?

• Like 1