Other Playoff Game Thread

Kmart128

Im sure we will all be watching other games today. And next week for sure. Lets keep all discussion for other playoff games in this thread.

Game of the week is about to start. Ravens at Titans will be a good one. Im gonna say the winner of this game will upset Bills or Chiefs. Depending who they end up playing.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Kmart128 said:

The Ravens team is so disrespectful... talking crap and yelling at the Titans players, stomped on Titans logo, ran of field immediately. I can understand heading to locker room for COVID reasons but that had nothing to do with it

Meh. Those teams have a history and the Titans did the exact same thing earlier in the year. Neither was/is getting past KC IMO.

Just now, Trentwannabe said:

Meh. Those teams have a history and the Titans did the exact same thing earlier in the year. Neither was/is getting past KC IMO.

Thats what makes it even more disrespectful. It was just a pointless celebration. Whole point was just to mock an entire franchise... what happened to to let your play do the talking.

When JuJu danced on our logo. What did Josh Allen say to our team... let them do the dancing... 

9 minutes ago, Kmart128 said:

Thats what makes it even more disrespectful. It was just a pointless celebration. Whole point was just to mock an entire franchise... what happened to to let your play do the talking.

When JuJu danced on our logo. What did Josh Allen say to our team... let them do the dancing... 

Oh I agree teams now a days are filled with selfish players and me first attitude. But the Ravens clearly saw this as revenge and did what they do. They take after their coach. Just like Allen and the Bills do.

Titans would have done the same thing if they won.

6 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

I really want to see the Bears get the upset. IMO that would mean a LAR/GB NFC championship game 

I dont know... i dont want to see Brady get an easy path to NFC Championship. Brees offers a much bigger challenge to Brady than the Rams

32 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

I disagree, that Rams defense is the best in the league. Aaron Donald and that Rams DL is how you beat Brady. 

Saints and Cameron Jordan are right there with them.... Rams are 1st in pass defense and 3rd in run defense. Saints are 5th in pass defense and 4th in run defense. Yes Rams have a great defense but Saints are top 5 this year as well. And the offense with Brees, Thomas, and Kamara is way better... especially with Goff having pins in his finger.

2 hours ago, Kmart128 said:

Saints and Cameron Jordan are right there with them.... Rams are 1st in pass defense and 3rd in run defense. Saints are 5th in pass defense and 4th in run defense. Yes Rams have a great defense but Saints are top 5 this year as well. And the offense with Brees, Thomas, and Kamara is way better... especially with Goff having pins in his finger.

It’s irrelevant now. But I also think TB beats New Orleans.