Other Playoff Game Thread

Happy to play you guys.

Lamar Jackson and Josh Allen are kindred spirits in how they were maligned and both have risen to the top. I love how the two hated prospects have taken over the league. Let's hope for a good tilt with no injuries, and that the eventual Super Bowl winner comes out of this matchup.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, DreamKid said:

Happy to play you guys.

Lamar Jackson and Josh Allen are kindred spirits in how they were maligned and both have risen to the top. I love how the two hated prospects have taken over the league. Let's hope for a good tilt with no injuries, and that the eventual Super Bowl winner comes out of this matchup.

It was great to see that graphic last night of the 2018 QBs and now having 3 of them in the AFC divisional round is even better.

Youd have to be one terrible org. to screw that draft up...😄

Welp  the one thing  I didnt want to see is the bills play the ravens. Steelers performance was god awful and it is frustrating while, the Browns played some what well they were given 4 cake touchdowns something KC will not be doing on Sunday. As I have stated in other threads Steelers will be the Baltimore of last year where they will be 1 and done. I thought I was going to be wrong based on who they were playing. The other thing I think we should all remember for future, is you do not rest your players week 17 when something is on the line. We debated whether it would be smart to rest players vs Dolphins because we were already in and the 2 seed wasnt important but this Steelers game shows you why you didn't. Not only was the offense, including Ben playing awful they allowed the team they let squeak in to the playoffs to beat them when they could have knocked them out of the playoffs. I am sure they will be receiving a ton of criticism for this, people calling for Pederson's head for Eagles to throw that game but those same people should be calling for Tomlin's head for making the decision to rest healthy players for a game that essentially was meaningful. The backups played a better game week 17 then the starters in the 1st round. If the Steelers won that game they would have played the colts and the browns would have been sitting at home while the Bills played the Dolphins on Saturday. Now we have to face one of the hottest teams coming in to the playoffs where their strength is our biggest weakness. While it was a great feeling to win on Saturday I think the Steelers losing last night has put more pressure on the bills then had they had to face the steelers again.

26 minutes ago, Kmart128 said:

So excited to watch this football game worry free... lets go Browns!

The Bills winning on Saturday is my new favourite thing. 3rd time this year we can enjoy a Sunday full of football after a victory 

Mahomes is hurt...  i think he will be fine for today but that will be sore this week for sure. He is limping after every play. They say it's the big toe but it looked like his ankle got twisted

30 minutes ago, Kmart128 said:

Mahomes is hurt...  i think he will be fine for today but that will be sore this week for sure. He is limping after every play. They say it's the big toe but it looked like his ankle got twisted

Hughes needs to have another big game. Best way to beat KC or at least slow them down is to get pressure with 4. That’ll allow us to bracket coverage on Hill and Kelce.