Deshaun Watson

hrubes20

I love Tua but no offense, he will never be as successful as Deshaun Watson has been in the NFL.  They took Watson's best receiver away from him this year and he only threw for more yards and more TDs than last year.  The dude is crazy good, no way they would just trade them straight up for each other, throw in a 1st rounder with Tua maybe.  That would be pretty nuts though I must say.

Watson has a better arm than Tua and is better of script than Tua is.  Tua has the left handed thing which is hard for some defenses to handle, but does not throw as good on the run either as Watson.    

• Like 1

5 hours ago, mountainpd said:

No. We are not close with our current roster. We overachieved in the main.

we need at least 3 wide receivers a running back and a Centre on offensively and a edge rusher , DT, LB and S on defence.

now we can get a lot of that through draft and also take advantage in free agency again with our current cap space. 

It's difficult to believe Flores won 5 games with last year's roster, and 10 games with this year's roster. 

Coach is freaking amazing. 

6 minutes ago, Tetsujin said:

I’m torn. If it takes Tua and 3 first round picks, I’d insist on them not having both of the 2021 picks, and them taking 18 instead of 3.

Man, there's nothing to be torn about.  The first rounders are too much compensation.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Ozzy said:

I love Tua but no offense, he will never be as successful as Deshaun Watson has been in the NFL.  They took Watson's best receiver away from him this year and he only threw for more yards and more TDs than last year.  The dude is crazy good, no way they would just trade them straight up for each other, throw in a 1st rounder with Tua maybe.  That would be pretty nuts though I must say.

Watson has a better arm than Tua and is better of script than Tua is.  Tua has the left handed thing which is hard for some defenses to handle, but does not throw as good on the run either as Watson.    

I mean sure, he was able to produce without Nuk

But the Texans had like five WRs better than anyone Tua was throwing to with Devante Parker out...

Cooks

Fuller

Cobb

Stills

Coutee

Any of them would be a starter on the Dolphins. Frankly, the only WR that would really start ahead of the last three we have is Parker.

I also disagree with Watson having better arm strength than Tua.