2021 Titans Offseason Thread

ttitansfan4life

Teams are dropping off

Titans are rumored everywhere 

After the whole wanting to play for a contender and having a QB with an arm report today, I would say the only other team involved in this chase is maybe KC, if they are even involved at all

Titans Falcons just need to hammer a deal out 

It makes too much sense no one else that Julio would want to play for is involved it seems 

Enough of the bs just sit down hammer out a deal and let’s get ready for camp 

Edited by Titans fan 617
  • Like 1

Again I don’t think this account knows anything 

How ever, I did see in a few places that Seattle is unrealistic for Julio

almost no one is left for Julio 

Other than than the Titans it’s like KC and GB, 2 teams who havnt really been linked to him 

Its trending towards him coming to Tennessee 

5 minutes ago, 615finest said:

We probably have gave them the best offer.. I feel like once they agree on a trade we will start seeing some contracts restructured. I’m sure we don’t want to restructure unless we have to.

Agreed 

Not that the people I’m about to name make us championship contenders 

But I do feel if we get Julio, Either Melvin Ingram/ Justin Houston do look towards Tennessee as a place to take less and sign 

Don’t get me wrong Titans have a lot of work to do, and things have to break right 

Titans are close though 

With Julio, and a few veterans we have a chance 

On 6/4/2021 at 4:49 PM, -Hope- said:

oh yeah, i'm not criticizing or anything. it's just kind of funny and a little sad that it seems like he saw the writing on the wall

I still liked his chances to play.. he's a veteran and likely would've started camp over both Farley and Molden.. having them have to beat out a solid vet for playing time would only make them better.. 

2 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Pages 80-85 of this thread are hilarious. “Not getting Julio though”

Yea. Even though the Titans have been conservative in the past, I think the impossible stance is just silly. Anything can happen. To sit here and say definitively one way is just funny. I have just learned to become a wait and see guy and to never get too excited or disappointed.

15 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

That would definitely make this team feel pretty damn complete. Him or Houston would make a good trio with Landry and Dupree

Yup, add one of those guys and another quality body at tight end and I think the team is set.

I will say that the undrafted tight end we brought in Briley Moore is an intriguing guy to watch out for.