2021 Titans Offseason Thread

ttitansfan4life

I believe our offense needs a burner at the wide out position to evolve. I think you let one of Jonnu or CD walk. I wonder how much it would hurt our growth to let both walk. Money wise that might need to happen. I would like to see some changes on offense. I think most free agency money should be spent on defense. I would like to see us pickup a d lineman in free agency. Draft an edge rusher early. Find the fastest wr available in the draft.

1 hour ago, twotonebluenation said:

I believe our offense needs a burner at the wide out position to evolve. I think you let one of Jonnu or CD walk. I wonder how much it would hurt our growth to let both walk. Money wise that might need to happen. I would like to see some changes on offense. I think most free agency money should be spent on defense. I would like to see us pickup a d lineman in free agency. Draft an edge rusher early. Find the fastest wr available in the draft.

I really would like to add Kenny stills & keep Corey Davis & trade Humphries or cut him 

37 minutes ago, TitanRedd said:

I really would like to add Kenny stills & keep Corey Davis & trade Humphries or cut him 

what would be ideal is to not stand pat on offense but try to keep improving.
Sign Stills to an one year deal. Sign Corey long term. Resign Jonnu.

WR- Davis
WR-Brown
WR- Stills
WR- Batson (who does a good job as WR 4. I don't think he dropped a pass when targeted.)
WR- street guy or lower draft pick speed guy.
TE-Jonnu
TE-Firsker/Swaim
RB- Henry
RB- Evans
QB- Tannehill

Thats a good group

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

what would be ideal is to not stand pat on offense but try to keep improving.
Sign Stills to an one year deal. Sign Corey long term. Resign Jonnu.

WR- Davis
WR-Brown
WR- Stills
WR- Batson (who does a good job as WR 4. I don't think he dropped a pass when targeted.)
WR- street guy or lower draft pick speed guy.
TE-Jonnu
TE-Firsker/Swaim
RB- Henry
RB- Evans
QB- Tannehill

Thats a good group

Yes sirski 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, TitanRedd said:

Yes sirski 

IF we were going to get Stlls why not just sign him for this run. I bet he doesnt fall/pushed like ray

Anyways Im not to high on Stills but Id rather have him over Hump. I really like Adam and thought he would make more of a impact but with the money hes getting and the drop that lead to the pick will forever upset me lmao so he can go. And I really like Batson. Hes great depth! 

I want Davis back at all cost. We need to keep the duo of AJ and Davis for a long time. Also AJ needs to be a titan for life.

Man what an exciting offseason. I think we can all agree Jrob does an amazing job. Yes he misses on some but everyone does. Last year was his worst offseason. If he could've got us a pass rusher mid season we would still be playing football right now. BUT my favortie part was he CUT Vic and that corner who lost us at least two games. Idk he tired. Not signing stills and another pass rushers was super odd tho. Sorry getting off track

MY MAIN point is Jrob knows he messed up and with so much in the air with coaches and contacts. Its his time to shine! I did one of you saying the south is getting better btw, NAH WE RUN IT BABY! lol xD

Just hyped for next year!

19 minutes ago, 615finest said:

I can only imagine the numbers a healthy AJ will put up!! 1000 yard season while missing 2 games and not being close to 100%. He’s a baller!!

I could see him becoming close to a 1500 yard receiver. He is special and he seems like he wants to do what it takes to become the best.