2021 Titans Offseason Thread

ttitansfan4life

Now that we got Julio, who should the Titans look to bring in off the remaining free agents market?

I know the Titans will probably move some money around but who is realistic to come in and help?

Sheldon Richardson

Steven Nelson

Brian Poole

Melvin Ingram

Richard Sherman

Justin Houston

KJ Wright

Olivier Vernon

Kawann Short

Jurrell Casey

Geno Atkins

Not sure how realistic Casey is but should the Titans be interested in a few of these guy?

I know if Ertz some how gets released the Titans would probably have interest 

1 minute ago, Titans fan 617 said:

Now that we got Julio, who should the Titans look to bring in off the remaining free agents market?

I know the Titans will probably move some money around but who is realistic to come in and help?

Sheldon Richardson

Steven Nelson

Brian Poole

Melvin Ingram

Richard Sherman

Justin Houston

KJ Wright

Olivier Vernon

Kawann Short

Jurrell Casey

Geno Atkins

Not sure how realistic Casey is but should the Titans be interested in a few of these guy?

I know if Ertz some how gets released the Titans would probably have interest 

IMO Melvin Ingram makes the most sense. 

30 minutes ago, 615finest said:

Melvin Ingram would be my top choice, especially since it seems like he wants to come here now. Edge depth is still a need

Not saying you are wrong but did you see that some where?

I know he had a few meetings set up but he hasn’t signed any where yet so I would be happy with Ingram

7 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

Not saying you are wrong but did you see that some where?

I know he had a few meetings set up but he hasn’t signed any where yet so I would be happy with Ingram

He tweeted out something along the lines that ATL should have said he and Julio were a package deal.

EDIT: Here it is.

Edited by Mesa_Titan

48 minutes ago, twotonebluenation said:

I would love some more d line depth. Would Sheldon Richardson be a guy that could work here? Would he cost too much? I don’t know much about him at this point. But I feel like he could be someone he could contribute. Our d line needs to be more fierce this year.

we just signed two guys last week for DL depth. jones and coley i think there names are.. both are rotational linemen and exactly what we need. one is a 8 year vet from the jags with 100 games played and 52 started and the other has 44 career games and 31 starts.. both are over 6'4 and near 320 pounds.. richardson is a name but he is expensive. those guys plus tart and murchison are likely all we need for depth.

49 minutes ago, twotonebluenation said:

I would love some more d line depth. Would Sheldon Richardson be a guy that could work here? Would he cost too much? I don’t know much about him at this point. But I feel like he could be someone he could contribute. Our d line needs to be more fierce this year.

I'd loooove Sheldon

you can never have too much talent on the DL.