2021 Titans Offseason Thread

ttitansfan4life

Damn, haha. Titania feels a little but apocalyptic right now. Let's reel it in. It was not an ideal day, but jeez it isn't like Nissan Stadium is in fire. The moves we made are what they are. Let's hope we can bang out a sick draft and get some key pieces in free agency. Draft looks deep on d and there are definitely a good selection of defenders in free agency. Talent can relieve some of these coaching woes. bad boys ii GIF

6 hours ago, twotonebluenation said:

Damn, haha. Titania feels a little but apocalyptic right now. Let's reel it in. It was not an ideal day, but jeez it isn't like Nissan Stadium is in fire. The moves we made are what they are. Let's hope we can bang out a sick draft and get some key pieces in free agency. Draft looks deep on d and there are definitely a good selection of defenders in free agency. Talent can relieve some of these coaching woes. bad boys ii GIF

I mean I'm gonna give.it a chance, but when you see major regression from entire defense including pro bowl level guys it's pretty worrisome. 

5 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Also, am I the only one whose mind was blown when they found out Stafford and Tannehill are the same age?

i had that same moment a week or two ago. i had sort of assumed stafford was 34/35ish, which makes sense intuitively as they were drafted 3 years apart. but stafford played as a true freshman and was 3 and done in college, whereas tannehill took 5 years (redshirt and then 4 seasons- including the first two at receiver!).

1 hour ago, TitanLegend said:

Not sure if it means anything, but the way Jonnu spoke it'd make you think he's coming back.

Ya I seen on Twitter other people took some of his other comments and spun them as he isn’t coming back 

At this stage we just don’t know anything yet

In a few weeks I’d imagine we start to attempt to sign some of our pending free agents 

watt's due $17mil this year. we'd have to figure out a new deal for him because we can't afford that. plus i really don't know how much i'd want to give up for him in terms of draft picks. he's not completely washed or anything, would still be a valuable addition, but for how long?

of course, the other big question is whether the texans would even trade him within the division.

Edited by -Hope-

49 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

watt's due $17mil this year. we'd have to figure out a new deal for him because we can't afford that. plus i really don't know how much i'd want to give up for him in terms of draft picks. he's not completely washed or anything, would still be a valuable addition, but for how long?

of course, the other big question is whether the texans would even trade him within the division.

This.  Vrabel's recent track record of just pursuing his own guys has me terrified we're gonna cut someone to make room for him.

I don't want Watt unless he's coming in free agency and for cheap.  Neither of those things will happen.

1 hour ago, KingTitan said:

To me. Marvin Jones is the best replacement for Corey Davis if he leaves.

He should come in cheaper than Corey, being that he will be 31 when the season starts. 

I’d rather add a different dimension to the offense honestly. Though I could understand going for a veteran, reliable No. 2. If CD walks, we have to use assets on two receivers.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

I’d rather add a different dimension to the offense honestly. Though I could understand going for a veteran, reliable No. 2. If CD walks, we have to use assets on two receivers.

If this is an option, I'd draft a WR in the 3rd or 4th for certified speed. 

• Like 1