2021 Titans Offseason Thread

ttitansfan4life

I really do not see Watt being worth it at this point in his career. To me he is a shell of his former self. He has played a little more than half the games over the past 5 years. He has had injuries to his knee and his back. He is also going into his 11th season, which is time when you can start to see d linemen start to trend down heavily in production. Unless we can get him on the cheap in some sort of way, which is not going to happening, just na. I do not need to get my hopes up with some older d lineman and have them come in and get injured or underproduce. Especially after what we saw with Clowney and the injury. I would rather go a different route.

Edited by twotonebluenation

36 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

I’ve given up on the defense now. All in on offense. Sign Golladay or Godwin, resign Jonnu, draft offense in the first round. Try to score 50 a game.. 

Well damn, that's the trend in the nfl. And its a starting point to possibly having a chance against the chiefs. You must score, and score often. Build an offensive powerhouse then hopefully strike on some late defensive pieces to make plays in the draft. Maybe selling out on offensive talent leads to signing more defensive pieces?  idk 🤷‍♂️

41 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

No more than $5-6 Million. Can add incentives. 
Draft an edge in the 1st or 2nd.
Still add another rusher

I feel we need to add at least 3 players whom job is mainly to get to the QB. 

Agreed

And I feel like the Titans will do that this year 

I keep saying Vrabel is going to get weapons for his buddy Bowen so he doesn’t look like a boob again 

2 hours ago, Titans fan 617 said:

Everyone think it’s Indy?

Seen something on Twitter the other day from someone who probably isn’t reliable but seen the Bears mentioned 

If it’s Indy I wouldn’t be upset

I think he’s fragile mentally and physically 

Yeah, there is a chance it works for them given the success Reich/Wentz have had together, but I think it's about the best we can hope for the Colts QB situation.

Edited by TwoToneBlue
below average usage of English language

1 hour ago, TwoToneBlue said:

Yeah, there is a chance it works for them definitely given the success Reich/Wentz have had together, but I think is about the best we can hope for the Colts QB situation.

We can hope that they draft a QB that busts hard instead.

4 hours ago, TwoToneBlue said:

Yeah, there is a chance it works for them given the success Reich/Wentz have had together, but I think it's about the best we can hope for the Colts QB situation.

I think the best we could hope for is Jameis, but yeah, if they flip a first for Wentz they’re no better than they were this year.