2021 Titans Offseason Thread

ttitansfan4life

3 hours ago, TitanLegend said:

As someone notes in the replies to this, it does add up that the biggest spenders are generally rebuilding teams so it's gonna be kinda skewed regardless, but thought worth noting anyway.

Used smartly, FA is a good way to go from bad to average.  
Draft is how you go from Average to Great. 

Hit on drafted players it just has a bigger impact. 

5 hours ago, TitanLegend said:

As someone notes in the replies to this, it does add up that the biggest spenders are generally rebuilding teams so it's gonna be kinda skewed regardless, but thought worth noting anyway.

I love these regression analysis that have been popping up lately. There appears to be some correlation but I don't know if there is true causation. Some of those teams below the would be regression line are historically bad teams. There are some surprises like the Bills, falcons and bears. 

Also best team in the AFC south for the last 3 years! Yeah baby!

10 minutes ago, 615finest said:

I honestly think Fuller could come cheap based off his injury history and suspension. Would take him of Perriman

If the Titans cant come to an agreement with Davis, I wouldn’t mind Curtis Samuel

If the Titans can’t get Samuel, rumor is Crowder is going to be released from the Jets, he’s a guy that could be affordable and has been productive where ever he’s been 

Edited by Titans fan 617

7 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

If the Titans cant come to an agreement with Davis, I wouldn’t mind Curtis Samuel

If the Titans can’t get Samuel, rumor is Crowder is going to be released from the Jets, he’s a guy that could be affordable and has been productive where ever he’s been 

Yea I’d love Samuel, he’d definitely bring a different dynamic to the offense. I think he played RB some this season which shows how creative we could be with him 

7 minutes ago, 615finest said:

Yea I’d love Samuel, he’d definitely bring a different dynamic to the offense. I think he played RB some this season which shows how creative we could be with him 

Break out the full house formation where we have Henry Brown and Samuel all in the back field lol 

Samuel really would give the offense an extra kick though 

Honestly, Marvin Jones is the guy I’m focused on as far as free agent WRs. Shouldn’t break the bank, is a reliable, consistent target and while older, should have a couple more good years in him as our #2 guy.

Sign him, resign Jonnu and draft a guy to be our #3 with the potential to be our #2 when Jones begins to regress, and our offense will hopefully not take too big a step back (if it does).

Ramon Foster just hinted at it on the radio

If Humphries market isn’t very big, what are the chances the Titans could get him back on the cheap?

Would anyone want him back on a more affordable deal?

I would take him but I really want the Titans to find a few more dependable guys

You can’t tell who gets injured or not but he’s just always injured and now his concussion thing is scaring me away 

If I were the Titans I’d be looking to move on 

The more I think about it, i mentioned it last night, Curtis Samuel would be a real nice get for this offense 

2 weeks from today and we’ll start to get some news 

can’t wait till free agency begins