2021 Titans Offseason Thread

ttitansfan4life

17 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

I’ll be shocked if they don’t hit FA hard. At least two pass-rushers, a WR, and at least a nickel CB and if Robinson fails again, I expect this team to take a step back. Probably go into the 7-9 to 8-8 range. 

You think Desmond King will be resigned? Not sure on his asking price. Are you thinking like a Lawson, Kerrigan combo at edge or who are you thinking they target? 

3 minutes ago, MdTitansFan56 said:

You think Desmond King will be resigned? Not sure on his asking price. Are you thinking like a Lawson, Kerrigan combo at edge or who are you thinking they target? 

Lawson and Kerrigan was exactly who I was thinking of. A higher end guy plus a middle tier guy. King, IMO is gone. Doesn’t quite fit what we want do. I like Mike Hilton as a nickel guy.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Takes two to want to restructure. Y'all seem to be forgetting that.

And only one worthy of really restructuring was Butler.

Humph and Vaccaro both weren't playing up to the level of the contract.

Why so annoyed? lol

Other teams seem to have no issue doing it.... There’s numerous players they could restructure such as Lewan, Henry, Saffold, etc.

Edited by ttitansfan4life

23 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Other teams seem to have no issue doing it.... There’s numerous players they could restructure such as Lewan, Henry, Saffold, etc.

Yeah.  True.
I didn't know the off-season ended already.  lol

Also a lot of teams are restructuring just to get to $0 over the cap.

We haven't missed on a FA yet due to money. 
We cut 3 guys. 2 of them that the world knew and felt we had to do it.

Butler was iffy but still predicted.

We were in on Watt.

If we go out and roll Batson as #2 and Wyatt Ray as the pass rusher due to money then yes. Complain away. 

24 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Yeah.  True.
I didn't know the off-season ended already.  lol

Also a lot of teams are restructuring just to get to $0 over the cap.

We haven't missed on a FA yet due to money. 
We cut 3 guys. 2 of them that the world knew and felt we had to do it.

Butler was iffy but still predicted.

We were in on Watt.

If we go out and roll Batson as #2 and Wyatt Ray as the pass rusher due to money then yes. Complain away. 

C'mon KT, you know everyone wants everything immediately nowadays. And obviously every other team is operating with the same guys and circumstances as we are, so we clearly should be doing the exact same things as the other teams!

Resign everyone and then sign ALL the FAs and then draft day 1 starters with every pick!

15 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Who are these non thinkers!!!  

Kern automatically gets a raise and is never questioned. 

He's the best punter in the league so good.

Also Im fine with clearing space with kv. Hooker played better most of the time. And has some dog in him. Adoree has that swag about him as well. But yeah Malcom had that DOG in em and im meh on leaving and hump wasnt on the field.. And that drop... But can we use this money on a top pass rusher or WR? We gotta kill it man this offseason is the one can't fix everything but gotta make up for last year