2021 Titans Offseason Thread

ttitansfan4life

1 hour ago, KingTitan said:

Sure this is in the ballpark of someone like Jayon. 

I kind of doubt it Jayon will be that pricey. Milano has been a stud and arguably the piece that allows the Buffalo D to operate the way they do. I don't think Jayon is quite at that level, tbh.

1 hour ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Funny how Santos and Succop turned their careers around. Kickers are so fragile 

Yeah. I would feel nervous to invest that much in a kicker with a spotty past. For me to sign a kicker like that, they would have had to be money ever since they came in the league. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

So radio said "sources" say that Titans are rolling with Adoree and Fulton. They are going to believe in what they drafted. 

I can see them adding a vet for the nickel.

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE Elijah Molden as a nickel in the draft. 

If we can get the help up front I really can't be mad at that. I hope we can get some guys in the front 7 to scare teams. Jon has to give us a banger of an off season. Sunday can't come quick enough. 

45 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

So radio said "sources" say that Titans are rolling with Adoree and Fulton. They are going to believe in what they drafted. 

we just spent the majority of a season playing geriatrics and practice squad corners and they want to *decrease* our depth and then roll with it?

58 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Makes some sense.

Also, I love me some Molden too. But I don't think there is any chance he lasts until we pick in the 2nd.

9 hours ago, -Hope- said:

we just spent the majority of a season playing geriatrics and practice squad corners and they want to *decrease* our depth and then roll with it?

You mean rolling with a guy who has played 14 games in the last two years and a guy who pretty much missed his whole rookie season and wasn’t very good when he played doesn’t impress you? It’s clear these idiots have no idea how to build a championship level defense. I mean he kept every defensive coach from a historically bad defense including his lackey who ran the defense. Vrabel’s ego will have his *** out of here soon enough and if Robinson doesn’t improve, he’ll be following him right out the door. 

Edited by ttitansfan4life