2021 Titans Offseason Thread

ttitansfan4life

A) I don’t care about Clowney since he completely F’d us for showing up out of shape

B) What he said in the clip was a joke who really cares 🤷🏻‍♂️

C) Good luck to him hope he shows up in shape this time, cuz if he shows up in shape that’s better shape than he did for the last team he played on 

2 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

Jeffrey Simmons was hoping to see more 1 on 1’s too but someone came in out of shape last year and got hurt, won’t mention any names 🤡 

To be fair, Simmons fairly serious  dip in disruptiveness almost goes hand in hand with when Clowney got hurt.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Daniel said:

For $10 million, they can have him.

But we need some more pass rushers.  I don't know how all these online mocks can look at Dupree (coming off of an injury) and Landry and saying oh yeah, that's totally enough.

Right now I would still consider a pass rusher at 22

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

Right now I would still consider a pass rusher at 22

Absolutely. Not to mention, Landry is a FA after the 2021 season. Hell, I still think we need to sign a FA EDGE plus draft one within the first 3 rounds. Never should we ever be playing the likes of Tazar Skipper and Wyatt Ray again 

Edited by ttitansfan4life

If a pass rusher was there that was worth taking, I would absolutely think that's one of the best picks you can make.  But I don't see good fits for the Titans there.

Kwity Paye, sure.  No way he's there IMO.  Greg Rousseau sat out a year and is raw, so a little risky, and I think they avoid as much risk as possible this draft.  Jaelen Phillips has some scary injury history.  Azeez Ojulari is a Georgia player.

I see more fits in guys that are probably there in the second, or at least later than 22, like Carlos Basham, Joe Tryon, Joseph Ossai, and Ronnie Perkins.  So it seems more likely to me that that's where pass rusher is likely the pick.

But if Paye is up there, IMO, take him immediately, unless maybe Horn/Surtain are there.

16 hours ago, Daniel said:

For $10 million, they can have him.

But we need some more pass rushers.  I don't know how all these online mocks can look at Dupree (coming off of an injury) and Landry and saying oh yeah, that's totally enough.

Autry should help too, and another year of improvement from Simmons. But I agree, we need more depth on the edge.