2021 Titans Offseason Thread

ttitansfan4life

Just now, KingTitan said:

Yeah I think this would be Julio's choice.  Close to home. 
Teammates like Henry and AJ.

Its just a matter of Robinson making it work. 

Pretty much. I can confidently say that Julio would happily come here. But that is obviously nowhere close to the biggest hurdle.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 615finest said:

If I was to guess a starter they would trade it would be Evans based off of LB situation

Yeah i think we all proposed a trade like that. Sending Evans and an 2nd or  Evans and an 3rd & 7th for Julio.

1 minute ago, KingTitan said:

Yeah i think we all proposed a trade like that. Sending Evans and an 2nd or  Evans and an 3rd & 7th for Julio.

I don’t believe the report only because, not that he makes a lot of money but the Falcons are trying to free up money not take some on 

But if they were looking to get a player, yes Evans would be the guy based on his expiring contract and the Titans still having a guy ready to go in David Long and having a rookie behind him 

Yeah, obviously I’m skeptical of a random Instagram page, but Evans has always been the obvious choice if they want a young starter included. Free agent after this year, bad last year, but had some success with Dean Pees before that, so there could be hope of fixing him by getting him back with Pees.

And he’s obviously the third-best ILB on the roster anyways.

I don’t think any team negotiating with ATL right now is considered “close to happening”

Titans are in this thing as of now which is good 

Another small glimmer of hope is she didn’t mention any other team involved so who knows who else is and how close 

This thing will heat up over the weekend 

1 hour ago, 615finest said:

I highly doubt anybody offered a 1st. Feel like they’re trying to make teams offer more since they haven’t got the offer they want yet.

I would agree. A first to essentially sign a free agent is too much for any team. At least on a player that’s not a QB, Edge, or LT.

Yeah, a first is too steep for me. I’d love Julio, but I also recognize the risk involved in a 32-year old receiver and the possibility that pick could end up in the 15-20 range. I’d give up a second and Evans without much hesitation though.

But I also just can’t see Julio on a big contract getting the same return as Amari Cooper and Stefon Diggs have recently in their early to mid 20s. I know BOB was BOB, but we’re a year removed from a 27-year old DeAndre Hopkins being traded for a second and a negative value asset in David Johnson. If Julio goes for more than a second, especially now that it’s public information that he wants out, I’d be shocked.

I saw an article that proposed Byard and a pick for Julio.  I think Byard would be viewed much more highly by Atlanta than Evans.  But he makes more money which defeats the purpose somewhat of trading Julio away.  Would you guys be upset with giving up on Byard after a down year or is that an acceptable cost for Julio in your eyes?