2021 Titans Offseason Thread

ttitansfan4life

2 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

My creative way to use him would be to put Julio across from him and dare teams to stack the box, shift coverage to AJ’s side and see what happens lol.

😂 it doesn’t get more creative then that 

4 hours ago, Daniel said:

Yeah, I would agree with the criticism. Is a 32 year old Julio better than Davis? There’s a good chance. Will he be better in 2022? I doubt it.

Is he so much better he’s worth CD, who’s familiar with the system, personnel, and QB plus a second round draft pick?

No way.

Julio knows our system as well it’s the Shanahan system I have no doubt he can do what Davis did in his sleep 

apparently downing said that firkser has been working on his blocking and they're going to ask him to do it all this year. i'm not expecting anything crazy on that front but if he can bare-minimum hack it as an inline blocker he could be in for a nice season.

40 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

I mean that’s factually correct but I doubt that bafoon has any sources

may be legit. was listening to the beginning of the Pat Mcafee show just now and they opened the show saying they expect big nfl news to happen during their 3 hour show time today... and really? you doubt one of the most plugged in journalist at ESPN doesnt have legit sources? thats crazy..

Edited by Airness McNairness

20 minutes ago, Airness McNairness said:

may be legit. was listening to the beginning of the Pat Mcafee show just now and they opened the show saying they expect big nfl news to happen during their 3 hour show time today... and really? you doubt one of the most plugged in journalist at ESPN doesnt have legit sources? thats crazy..

It’s tough with Greenberg because he’s never really broken news (or at least I don’t recall off the top of my head), but yeah, he’s been around forever and knows every national reporter, so him picking up some chatter that more official reporters can’t properly source and release is certainly possible.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Airness McNairness said:

Greeny isn't a journalist. He's a sports talk radio host. What news has he ever dropped?

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

Greeny isn't a journalist. He's a sports talk radio host. What news has he ever dropped?

just like the comment above, he's plugged into ESPN and has been for over two decades AND hangs around literally the top insiders in the game and works with most of them on a daily basis.. to suggest hes "a bafoon without sources" is just plain ignorant. and he is a journalist.. he may not write anymore but he is.. same way stephen a smith/skip bayless are sports talk show host NOW, but they are still journalist with connections.

Edited by Airness McNairness

11 minutes ago, Airness McNairness said:

just like the comment above, he's plugged into ESPN and has been for over two decades AND hangs around literally the top insiders in the game and works with most of them on a daily basis.. to suggest hes "a bafoon without sources" is just plain ignorant.

That's like calling @KingTitana journalist. So no it's not ignorant, it's factual. Besides, why are you wasting your time on here speculating on stuff that isn't going to happen? Get back in the film room.

Edited by dtait93
  • Like 3

Just now, dtait93 said:

That's like calling @KingTitana journalist. So not it's not ignorant, it's factual. Besides, why are you wasting your time on here speculating on stuff that isn't going to happen? Get back in the film room.

Excuse Me Dog GIF by MOODMAN

10 x Golden Titan National Webby Award winner here buddy!

• Like 4