2021 Titans Offseason Thread

ttitansfan4life

1 minute ago, titans0021 said:

At least he had the decency to not waste our time like Beasley and Wilson.

Though I think he still counts $2 million against the cap, which is asinine. Nice little gift Vrabel gave to a guy he’s coached before that has always been bad at football.

Just now, titans0021 said:

Though I think he still counts $2 million against the cap, which is asinine. Nice little gift Vrabel gave to a guy he’s coached before that has always been bad at football.

Or maybe not. Mike knows the cap better than I do.

1 minute ago, Titans fan 617 said:

Do we have enough for Julio now 😂

Is Nelson from Pitt still available?

I know we have Borders but I’d still like another guy

Eh.... at this point Farley, Jenkins, Fulton, Molden, and Borders is more than enough. Before the draft, I would’ve agreed.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Eh.... at this point Farley, Jenkins, Fulton, Molden, and Borders is more than enough. Before the draft, I would’ve agreed.

Yeah, I’m guessing a big part of this was Johnson not wanting to compete for the fifth corner spot.

2 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Yeah, I’m guessing a big part of this was Johnson not wanting to compete for the fifth corner spot.

it's very funny that we signed him and then proceeded to draft two corners in the first three rounds

26 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

it's very funny that we signed him and then proceeded to draft two corners in the first three rounds

That's the problem with having the draft after free agency.  You don't know who you're going to draft until they fall to you.  The Titans didn't go into the draft thinking "we will draft two corners in the first three rounds" but if that's how the best value falls to you, that's what you do.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, titanrick said:

That's the problem with having the draft after free agency.  You don't know who you're going to draft until they fall to you.  The Titans didn't go into the draft thinking "we will draft two corners in the first three rounds" but if that's how the best value falls to you, that's what you do.

oh yeah, i'm not criticizing or anything. it's just kind of funny and a little sad that it seems like he saw the writing on the wall

34 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

I’m fine with trying something, even if there’s like a 2% chance it works out. No worse than most of the 85-90 players on the 90-man roster. 

Actually really like this move. Small risk could have huge payoff. Yeah no football since high school but wrestlers usually make good oline guys. Worth a shot