Around the NFL - PLAYOFFS?

Texas_OutLaw7

Just now, textaz03 said:

Houston should have traded for whatever they could have gotten. Their headache is about to be much bigger!!

Yeah...if these legal proceedings follow through they aren't going to get much of anything for him.

This is the ish that has destroyed Pro Football.

Sure this stuff, and much worse,went on in the past. And I didn't need to know about it! Nor did I want to.

All there was to do was enjoy the game.

I'm not advocating the short comings of humans. They run in all walks of life, rich-poor, white-black or other, male-female, etc.

But temptations of lust, greed and other sins is something that has existed since the beginning of time. They can't be changed, altered or stopped.

Sometimes succumbing to these temptations is part of being human.

It seems to me in today's day and age of multimedia that everyone has become a judge, jury and executioner.

Truth is, I don't care if he gets happy endings or humps waterbuffalo.

I just want to watch a football game and ONLY football.

Leave the drama out.

3 hours ago, BigD88 said:

Great move for the Panthers.  Everyone who has ever left the clutches of Adam Gase has vastly improved.  And Sam Darnold was the most highly regarded prospect of them all. 

And if they can land Sewell or Pitts is just an added bonus. 

6 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

What do we make of this?  I’m thinking eff’ that noise. Then again I don’t believe he should be wearing 54 either, so what do I know.

Honestly, I don't care. It's just a number. The man who wears the uniform is who matters.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

What do we make of this?  I’m thinking eff’ that noise. Then again I don’t believe he should be wearing 54 either, so what do I know.

I hate it. I already hate that LBs can wear numbers in the 40s now as it is. Allowing players to wear any number is just gonna irritate me even further.