Around the NFL - PLAYOFFS?

Texas_OutLaw7

8 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

No surprise. Love McClay/SJ in the draft room. I hate just about everything about them when it comes to free agency. Not pointing to Hurst/Richardson here either, as both have question marks. It's just a blanket statement. They suck at free agency  

Not only sucking at Free Agency, but also the over valuing of our own players who are in contract Windows. 

I think the Joneses are 2 of the biggest idiots in the world.  Everyone knew we were going nowhere in 2020.  We were losing w/ Dak.  Our defense was effing awful.  All we had to do was continuing starting Noooooch and we’d be rolling in first round picks for the next 2-3 years.  It’s really unforgivable.  They completely effed up the entire Dak situation.  While McClay does a better than average job of drafting, we still can’t make a strong playoff run because the idiots running the team care more about creating a country club atmosphere than a nasty kick your arse football team.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The_Slamman said:

I think the Joneses are 2 of the biggest idiots in the world.  Everyone knew we were going nowhere in 2020.  We were losing w/ Dak.  Our defense was effing awful.  All we had to do was continuing starting Noooooch and we’d be rolling in first round picks for the next 2-3 years.  It’s really unforgivable.  They completely effed up the entire Dak situation.  While McClay does a better than average job of drafting, we still can’t make a strong playoff run because the idiots running the team care more about creating a country club atmosphere than a nasty kick your arse football team.

You know my position on this. We don’t win because the Jones family only cares about making money and staying relevant. As long as that happens, winning will never be the priority.

13 minutes ago, buddy_z34 said:

The Patriots and 9ers are on the phone calling Green Bay right about now

I thought A-Aron just had an issue with McCarthy?  Guess not.

Anyway, it appears a dark horse team has entered the mix.

I would LMAO, if AR retired for Jeopardy....though filling Alex Tribek’s shoes is no small task.

Edited by WizardHawk
  • Like 1