Around the NFL - PLAYOFFS?

24 minutes ago, textaz03 said:

Come on Bills!!

It's a real privilege to be alive in a time to watch the greatest football player of all time STILL doing it.

This is something 20 years from now I can tell the grandkids, I followed his entire career and YES he was that good. GOAT.

48 minutes ago, textaz03 said:

What disgusts me is Brady has played in more Super Bowls than we have played in actual playoff games since he was drafted in 2000. 

sad state of affairs this team we love is! 

It's definitely frustrating. 

11 hours ago, textaz03 said:

What disgusts me is Brady has played in more Super Bowls than we have played in actual playoff games since he was drafted in 2000. 

sad state of affairs this team we love is! 

This is pretty crazy but I believe the number is actually 10 for both. Brady is 6-3, soon to be 7-3/6-4, while our team is 3-7. He does have 10 SB appearances to our 7 playoff appearances though

15 hours ago, SweetFancyMoses said:

Lafleur gets the blame.  Total wuss mode on 4th and 9 with 2+ minutes left,  3 timeouts, and Rodgers down by 8. 

Did not agree with that call either.  For me the Packers lost because they got what 6 points off of 3 turnovers?  You have to capitalize on the gifts you're given.  That TD by Tampa at the end of the first half never should have happened.  You have to keep everything in front of you.  King was looking in the backfield as the WR flew by him.  Inexcusable.