Around the NFL - PLAYOFFS?

Texas_OutLaw7

Interesting first half...  TB DL is dominating KC's OL. That and TWO TERRIBLE holding calls on KC's db's have been huge.  One took away a KC interception and was followed by a TB TD. The other lead to a late half TD for TB.  KC has also had two really bad drops, one would have been a TD, the other a first down that lead to a shank of a punt that gave TB the ball at KC's 40. 

8 minutes ago, Tony7188 said:

Let's keep in mind that the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, won their first SB in 2002. They then proceeded to be horrible for nearly a decade...

Yet the Bucs still managed to recover and win their second SB before Dallas could even make a Championship Game.

Over a decade. They had the longest active playoff drought in the NFC- last appearance was in 2007.

Just, pain.

• Like 1

On 2/1/2021 at 1:33 PM, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

A Super Bowl win, sure. But major, major preference for trying to build a contender without regularly trading our first round pick away.

The occasional 1st rounder in a trade for the right player at the right time (Amari)? Ok, that’s fine. But making a systematic habit of trading away my draft day fun is about as close to a dealbreaker as it gets for me.

I guess we will have to agree to disagree. I want the Cowboys to be relevant again when it comes to playing football, not for the sideshow. The only way that's possible is with a deep playoff run and a SB appearance. I hardly remember the last time the Boys played in the NFC Championship Game or a SB. And at this point, I don't even care if they win the SB or not. They need just need to get there (or get close).  

Edited by Tony7188

15 minutes ago, Tony7188 said:

I guess we will have to agree to disagree. I want the Cowboys to be relevant again when it comes to playing football, not for the sideshow. The only way that's possible is with a deep playoff run and a SB appearance. I hardly remember the last time the Boys played in the NFC Championship Game or a SB. And at this point, I don't even care if they win the SB or not. They need just need to get there (or get close).  

It won’t happen until after Jerry is dead. He’s the reason we can’t win anything, and nothing will change until he’s gone.