SNF Wildcard Weekend Browns @ Steelers

Sad People

What ya got?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Browns
    • Steelers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/11/2021 at 02:00 AM

this game gave me a headache...legit wipes out steelers fan ammo to trash talk brown fans for a LONG time..we lost to a team that did not have its HC and had like two practices in two weeks. wth, man. who cares about us beating those bad brown teams now, when they got us out here looking like that last night 👀

• Like 1

Just now, August4th said:

this game gave me a headache...legit wipes out steelers fan ammo to trash talk brown fans for a LONG time..we lost to a team that did not have its HC and had like two practices in two weeks. wth, man. who cares about us beating those bad brown teams now, when they got us out here looking like that last night 👀

There’s always cowboys fans.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, August4th said:

I won't lie, I was tempted to go into the Steelers forum last night and talk **** cause I hate the Steelers. But I honestly like 99% of the Steelers fans on this forum so I couldn't do it, haha.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Why do people not expect Lamar to have a long career? He takes fewer hits than the vast majority of other QBs. It's too hard to get a shot on him. 

Its moreso because as he gets older and he loses a step he is eventually going to have to throw the ball to win, something he is not nearly consistently good at. I would argue the reason he even has good games passing right now is because of the threat of his run and how the defense has to play him. Once that threat of the run turns from generational to just good, he is going to have a hard time being successful playing against normal coverages.

3 hours ago, Chiefer said:

They just don’t stop 😂

Yet the media says OBJ and Baker are the most cancerous players in the NFL. I can kinda understand not liking Baker, but OBJ has done everything possible to be a good dude in Cleveland. OBJ is a little flamboyant? Yes, but not anywhere near a problem.

1 hour ago, AkronsWitness said:

Nope and here is more. Claypool sitting there after the game roasting the Browns practice squad CB for being 'scared'

Holy crap did that team become unlikeable this year lol. And literally none of it based on their actual play/on field actions. Honestly impressive.

19 hours ago, ReggieCamp said:

I watched this and thought of specific posters for each. @bigbadbuff and @Tk3 were the Bills fan(s) who can relate, @theJ was the friendly Bengals fan, essentially about 8 different people based off of sheer personality fulfill the Happy Browns fan and/or 63 year old who thought he'd die before another win...and at least 3 Steelers fans whom I will not tag represent the Steelers fan/entire state of West Virginia.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I watched this and thought of specific posters for each. @bigbadbuff and @Tk3 were the Bills fan(s) who can relate, @theJ was the friendly Bengals fan, essentially about 8 different people based off of sheer personality fulfill the Happy Browns fan and/or 63 year old who thought he'd die before another win...and at least 3 Steelers fans whom I will not tag represent the Steelers fan/entire state of West Virginia.

Haha you're correct, i was very pleased.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Has anyone thought of maybe just like, performing an exorcism on the Steelers' WR room in general? How can so much cancer and stupidity come out of one room?

The WR room, the entire organization, the entire city of Pittsburgh...you know, whatever. I'm not picky.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Yet the media says OBJ and Baker are the most cancerous players in the NFL. I can kinda understand not liking Baker, but OBJ has done everything possible to be a good dude in Cleveland. OBJ is a little flamboyant? Yes, but not anywhere near a problem.

Steelers are acting real trashy for sure.

• Like 1