SNF Wildcard Weekend Browns @ Steelers

Sad People

What ya got?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Browns
    • Steelers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/11/2021 at 02:00 AM

5 minutes ago, showtime said:

It's crazy to me how unlikable JuJu Smith-Schuster has become.  He was so humble when he first came into the league. Then he got attacked by Antonio Brown for fumbling the football and JuJu took the higher road.

Now the guy is just a straight up clown. Dancing on other teams logos at mid-field, disrespecting opponents before the game, etc.

Really bro? He’s been humbled. It happens in life. Happens to everybody. 

Man people really take this ‘sportsmanship’ thing way too seriously. 

11 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Trask is possible for the Rams if he falls far enough. But I doubt that happens. I also doubt he's the sort of QB we're going to pursue. I don't think McVay is going to want another statue behind Goff. If he goes after a QB to push Goff, I imagine it's somebody who is more mobile.

Jesus I thought you said you wanted a more mobile QB like Trask and I was going to smack you though the internet. 

4 minutes ago, DreamKid said:

Was that the one with the green vision cone thingy you had to move around the field?

Hahaha no that was the next year. Weird thing is I actually didn't hate the cone. Madden '05 was like, peak god-mode Michael Vick though.

3 minutes ago, Kip Smithers said:

He's been humbled? They lost like an hour ago, how do you know that?

And I just think he's annoying, and if he really was pissing other teams off as much as they seem to be, if I'm a teammate I'm getting pissed off at him too, cause now that's affecting me.

1 minute ago, DannyB said:

Hahaha no that was the next year. Weird thing is I actually didn't hate the cone. Madden '05 was like, peak god-mode Michael Vick though.

I remember how the jerkoff QBs would get like a sliver of green and Peyton Manning would have an emerald sea covering the field lol.

7 minutes ago, Kip Smithers said:

I'm pretty sure Danny is talking more about how quickly Juju went from being one of the most liked guys in football to being one of the most hated based on his own actions in such a short amount of time. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DannyB said:

He's been humbled? They lost like an hour ago, how do you know that?

And I just think he's annoying, and if he really was pissing other teams off as much as they seem to be, if I'm a teammate I'm getting pissed off at him too, cause now that's affecting me.

Oh whatever, this should humble him then. 

Please tell me how his teammates have been effected? I wanna hear this. 

Just now, JAF-N72EX said:

I'm pretty sure Danny is talking more about how quickly Juju went from being one of the most liked guys in football to being one of the most hated based on his own actions in such a short amount of time. 

Why because he was tiktok dancing on teams logos (including his own teams)?