SNF Wildcard Weekend Browns @ Steelers

Sad People

What ya got?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Browns
    • Steelers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/11/2021 at 02:00 AM

3 minutes ago, Kip Smithers said:

Oh whatever, this should humble him then. 

Please tell me how his teammates have been effected? I wanna hear this. 

If other teams are literally saying that JuJu doing that gives them that little extra burst of motivation to smack them down on the field, then yes as a teammate it is affecting me. It's affecting my opportunity to win, advance, display my skills on a national stage, and eventually get a better contract. If you don't think players are acutely aware of that, I promise you they are.

Just now, DannyB said:

If other teams are literally saying that JuJu doing that gives them that little extra burst of motivation to smack them down on the field, then yes as a teammate it is affecting me. It's affecting my opportunity to win, advance, display my skills on a national stage, and eventually get a better contract. If you don't think players are acutely aware of that, I promise you they are.

Lol you actually believe in that crap. What’s the point. So when the Steelers were 11-0 and he was doing what they were doing, how useful and helpful was that “little motivation”? 

Just now, Kip Smithers said:

Answer me this, you think JuJu’s dancing impacted the Steelers performance on the field in any way? 

I personally think his comments and actions put a huge target on his back and the Browns fed off it. Look at how many players are posting stuff on social ripping JuJu and making fun of him. The badly wanted to crush the Steelers and him and they did just that.

1 minute ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I personally think his comments and actions put a huge target on his back and the Browns fed off it. Look at how many players are posting stuff on social ripping JuJu and making fun of him. The badly wanted to crush the Steelers and him and they did just that.

You don't throw gasoline on even the smallest of fires and that's exactly what he did. 

1 minute ago, Kip Smithers said:

Lol you actually believe in that crap. What’s the point. So when the Steelers were 11-0 and he was doing what they were doing, how useful and helpful was that “little motivation”? 

I'll believe what players on opposing teams are saying over you, so that's something at least.

1 minute ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Come on bro, this happens in sports. It didn’t have an impact on the game. Just feeds into the mythology. There are so many variables and stakes in a football game, yet we wanna highlight JuJu? And btw, he wasn’t the only one to “disrespect” the Browns. When Shaq called the Sacramento Kings, the Sacramento Queens what happened?

Just now, Kip Smithers said:

Come on bro, this happens in sports. It didn’t have an impact on the game. Just feeds into the mythology. There are so many variables and stakes in a football game, yet we wanna highlight JuJu? And btw, he wasn’t the only one to “disrespect” the Browns. When Shaq called the Sacramento Kings, the Sacramento Queens what happened?

Yeah, I don’t think Juju made our o-line block harder lol

However, I can’t see Pittsburgh dealing with him anymore.

2 minutes ago, DannyB said:

I'll believe what players on opposing teams are saying over you, so that's something at least.

It’s a playoff game. The stakes are at its highest. There are so many variables in a football game. Their trash talk wasn’t the reason they gave up 28 points in the first Q.

Just now, candyman93 said:

1-31 was worth it for these 2:

I'm going to be perfectly honest here.  I don't think much of Mayfield in the long run, personally, but not even someone with an opinion like myself cannot possibly come away at the very least impressed with Mayfield after tonight.