SNF Wildcard Weekend Browns @ Steelers

Sad People

What ya got?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Browns
    • Steelers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/11/2021 at 02:00 AM

Just now, BlaqOptic said:

I swear, if a Ravens fan student comes into my office tomorrow for scheduling next year they're getting the worst schedule ever. 7 AP classes, no Study Halls, and an 8th credit just because!

Please tell me your office is decked out in Steeler stuff!

After the Saints lost to the Rams a couple years ago, I took down all my Raider merch and put up Rams stuff. It was great. 

1 minute ago, Uncle Buck said:

I'm not a fan of the Steelers or the Browns.  In fact, I haven't even seen a Browns game in probably 3 years.  Why do I have such a huge smile on my face right now!!! 

Way to go, Browns!  Keep the pedal to the metal!!

You are a sick, sick man.  Cheering for the Vikings for years only to switch to the Jaguars.  You obviously enjoy misery.  

And that is why we love you!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

I'm not a fan of the Steelers or the Browns.  In fact, I haven't even seen a Browns game in probably 3 years.  Why do I have such a huge smile on my face right now?!?!! 

All I can say is:  Way to go, Browns!  Keep the pedal to the metal!!

You'll probably have supported both in a few years time.

2 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

I swear, if a Ravens fan student comes into my office tomorrow for scheduling next year they're getting the worst schedule ever. 7 AP classes, no Study Halls, and an 8th credit just because!

I know this is a joke but I would not put it past you to actually do something like this just out of spite lol. 

Just now, ronjon1990 said:

Please tell me your office is decked out in Steeler stuff!

After the Saints lost to the Rams a couple years ago, I took down all my Raider merch and put up Rams stuff. It was great. 

I mean, I only have an AB FunkoPop but everyone knows I'm a Steelers fan because the students and I talk football just about every day.

• Like 1