SNF Wildcard Weekend Browns @ Steelers

Sad People

What ya got?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Browns
    • Steelers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/11/2021 at 02:00 AM

1 minute ago, wackywabbit said:

Maybe Bills fans who want a piece of this sometimes terrible, sometimes good Steelers

Yep, I've been very vocal about this

Steelers have had 1 good half in the past 6.5 games (jury is still out on the 2nd half of tonight's game)

Everyone should be wanting the Steelers

4 minutes ago, Kip Smithers said:

Man that Saquon pick is looking regrettable by the day. Could’ve had Chubb and Nelson, and I was an advocate of that. 

It's a running back at the top of the draft, it should look regrettable IMMEDIATELY. What's the best case scenario? You get 5 good years and then have to sign up to a big money deal since it would look terrible to let a stud high pick go who is still producing? You get 3-4 good years and then he falls off a cliff so you can let him go? He stays good the whole time and you let him go anyways and piss off your fan base? I mean there's very little real winning in the long term.

You're at the top of the draft because you're a sucky team that needs foundational pieces.

Just now, bigbadbuff said:

I know but it was the same situation last time they scored a TD and they kicked to make it 12 lol

Right.. its the inconsistency of the decision that makes it confusing.

I guessssss the fact that there is now much less time on the clock could be it? I'm reaching