SNF Wildcard Weekend Browns @ Steelers

Sad People

What ya got?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Browns
    • Steelers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/11/2021 at 02:00 AM

3 minutes ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

Great win for Cleveland. That city deserves it after all of that crap the franchise has gone through.

As for the Steelers, that defense completely **** the bed the last few weeks of the season. I wonder if Ben comes back. 

I don’t think the defense is to blame. Ben put them in some terrible situations. 

3 minutes ago, JAF-N72EX said:

I'd agree with this.  I personally don't think Trask is good enough elevate a team and take em to the next level but he can be an effective piece of the puzzle if he's surrounded by a solid group with a good coach.

I concur. Give him some weapons, a decent OL, a stable situation, and a good coaching staff, and he can give you steady play. 

Just now, sdrawkcab321 said:

I don’t think the defense is to blame. Ben put them in some terrible situations. 

True. The entire team just fizzed out the last few weeks. Fittingly even at 11-0, there didn't seem to be that much buzz about the team. No "undefeated" chirping as usual when teams make it that far. I'll be anxious to watch this game again in full in a few days.