SNF Wildcard Weekend Browns @ Steelers

Sad People

What ya got?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Browns
    • Steelers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/11/2021 at 02:00 AM

Just now, showtime said:

Don't you have to at least consider firing Mike Tomlin? Steelers massive collapse over the last like six weeks of the regular season and then this horrible showing in the postseason.  Browns played conservatively + the Steelers fighting for their lives makes the score of this game look closer than it actually was.

Tomlin brings the whole 'Steelers mentality' thing to the team. His results in the playoffs are questionable at best given how many chances they have gotten in the last decade.

I blame the majority on Ben. Hes always been a super easy QB to have create turnovers. I said this in the Browns forum on here. If you pressure him, he forces the ball and it leads to turnovers. Hes not even close to being in the same league as guys like Brady, Manning, Brees in the 'they scare you' category. Hes closer to Rivers. A really good, but beatable QB.

2 minutes ago, DannyB said:

Okay so Rams, Steelers, Saints, 49ers, Rams, and the Colts. Yeah that makes sense I suppose!

Trask is possible for the Rams if he falls far enough. But I doubt that happens. I also doubt he's the sort of QB we're going to pursue. I don't think McVay is going to want another statue behind Goff. If he goes after a QB to push Goff, I imagine it's somebody who is more mobile.

Just now, BearFromArgentina said:

LOL. JuJu's favourite Tik Tok song

For us dumb Americans, the tweet says this using google translation. 

Browns player celebration in the locker room with the song “Corvette, Corvette” JuJu Smith-Schuster's favorite to record tik toks. JuJu called them “nameless ball, the same old Browns” three days ago.

• Like 1