NFL uniforms aren't what they used to be (and that's a good thing)

pf9

20 minutes ago, scar988 said:

Some of those I was joking with. Others I was being serious. Culvers was actually one I was joking with.

Sir Alexander Fleming discovered penicillin by accident.

Sometimes we don't intend on greatness, but greatness is found anyways. I suggest you embrace it.

Just another aspect that American sports have hung too tightly to tradition for tradition's sake. Every team having to have a white uniform is so outdated as a concept that the thing that outdated it (color television) itself is falling more and more out of use each year.

1 hour ago, rich homie said:

Just another aspect that American sports have hung too tightly to tradition for tradition's sake. Every team having to have a white uniform is so outdated as a concept that the thing that outdated it (color television) itself is falling more and more out of use each year.

I will say that my favorite niners uniform though is the niners all white, so I would want them to keep that. 

I honestly love all of the new uniforms. Except the Jets, not sure what they were thinking. But Seahawks, Titans, Jags, Dolphins, Bucs (especially the gray one), etc. I will say the Bucs one last year that lasted several years was the most hideous jersey in sports though. Brady probably like I’m not wearing that trash...

Forgot about the Falcons. Didn’t like them at first but they grow on you after a while. 

Edited by BayRaider

17 minutes ago, Forge said:

If you have a problem with topics, you don't have to read them. This is the wrong way to approach other posters. 

His topics are fine. He critically thinks about some topics that don’t need critical thinking, but critical thought is something this forum could use more of anyways.

39 minutes ago, RamblinMan99 said:

Yeah, how about you end this dumb topic.  

Actually, the all-yellow get-up I'm proposing is light enough that it could come in handy in future home games against the Cowboys. Many times, a team hosting the Cowboys will wear their lighter jerseys to force the Cowboys to wear their blue jerseys, something that often causes them to lose. The only team never to wear a white jersey at home is Seattle, not even doing so against the Cowboys (though next time the Cowboys are in town, Seattle should definitely wear white to take advantage of the jinx).

9 hours ago, scar988 said:

Namig rights for the divisions would be classic:

Caeser's AFC West

SpaceX NFC West

Kraft AFC North

Culver's NFC North

Dollywood AFC South

Coca-Cola NFC South

Chase Bank AFC East

Charmin NFC East

Because the division is poo?

8 hours ago, BayRaider said:

I honestly love all of the new uniforms. Except the Jets, not sure what they were thinking. But Seahawks, Titans, Jags, Dolphins, Bucs (especially the gray one), etc. I will say the Bucs one last year that lasted several years was the most hideous jersey in sports though. Brady probably like I’m not wearing that trash...

Forgot about the Falcons. Didn’t like them at first but they grow on you after a while. 

I genuinely hate the Rams' new unwashed bed sheet white look. I always liked the blue and gold look they had in St Louis and I didn't hate the blue and yellow. But that off-white one just looks like sweaty gym shirts