NFC Divizional Round: Rams at Packers

packfanfb

40 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

Stop the run, pressure Goff, give Rodgers just enough time, outcoach McVay, ride to victory.

And hope to God special teams aren’t overly special.

Besides Oline v. Dline  and Adams v. Ramsey, eyebrows v. hair gel is the matchup I’m most interested in. Last year, the mentor schooled the protégé, thoroughly.  Different year, different coach but these guys know all about eachother. 

Edited by Refugee
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Refugee said:

Besides Oline v. Dline  and Adams v. Ramsey, eyebrows v. hair gel is the matchup I’m most interested in. Last year, the mentor schooled the protégé, thoroughly.  Different year, different coach but these guys know all about eachother. 

I’m most intrigued by this storyline also.  Who will out-fox who?  I expect each coach will throw in some very different looks, etc, but as the game progresses and the chess match unfolds, I’ll be interested to see which coach had the better day - regardless of the score (because we know it still comes down to players winning their one-on-ones).

46 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

is tb the better team now though?

You want Brees in the cold , outdoors, in lambeau.

I mean look at what he did today indoors against a banged up bears defense.

You want Brees. He won’t push the ball down the field. Brady would be a tougher out.

• Like 2